Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

But think of all the little girls that won't be getting those "made in china" Barbie dolls and the little boys those Daisy Red Ryder BB guns (also made in china) for Christmas! Just imagine the disappointment on their little faces.
    Based on your sarcasm, I can tell you don't want government to interfere in business. I wonder why you took a shot at Biden for promoting policies you agree with?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

But think of all the little girls that won't be getting those "made in china" Barbie dolls and the little boys those Daisy Red Ryder BB guns (also made in china) for Christmas! Just imagine the disappointment on their little faces.
      Where is most of the Fruit Company products made?

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Based on your sarcasm, I can tell you don't want government to interfere in business. I wonder why you took a shot at Biden for promoting policies you agree with?
        Who do you think is going to get blamed for all this sh*t?

"You wrote a bad song, Petey!"

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• For the sake of all that is good, would someone please help this poor, babbling old man?

It was good that Dr. Jill was there to tell him to shut the hell up and stop making a fool of himself.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Declasse, Ted.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

Where is most of the Fruit Company products made?
              I guess you didn't hear... https://www.imore.com/bloomberg-appl...-chip-shortage

You may not get that iPhone 13 for Christmas!

It will be OK, man.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I guess you didn't hear... https://www.imore.com/bloomberg-appl...-chip-shortage

You may not get that iPhone 13 for Christmas!

It will be OK, man.
                Meh. NBD. nothing to miss in the iphone 13, is there?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Meh. NBD. nothing to miss in the iphone 13, is there?
                  Battery life is much, much better. Some new security stuff in hardware. Faster, of course. I don't know what else, beyond my scope of interest.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Battery life is much, much better. Some new security stuff in hardware. Faster, of course. I don't know what else, beyond my scope of interest.
                    I heard the camera is a full step up. These iphone cameras, man. They're almost too much.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Yep, this is why I’m skipping the 13 upgrade. But I do like the iMac Pro laptop.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Yep, this is why I’m skipping the 13 upgrade. But I do like the iMac Pro laptop.
                        Me too. The M1 Pro/Max chips in the MacBook Pros are insane.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Me too. The M1 Pro/Max chips in the MacBook Pros are insane.
                          Send me your preferred configuration while keeping it under $3k
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

moli.png

If you want to save a little money go with a smaller screen. I would get at least 32GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. The 16" screen is nice but maybe you prefer a smaller one.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Buy a macbook air for travel/home/meetings and get a mac mini for your office and synch your files. You can do both for under $3000. Best of all worlds.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Oh no Joe... The Biden economy is sucking.

With 2 Percent GDP Growth, Just How Far Away from a Recession Are We?

Score one for Kevin Hassett. Last Friday at a National Review Institute event, Kevin warned that the third-quarter GDP number was likely to be disappointing and probably worse than the consensus expectation of 3 percent. I wrote about Kevin’s remarks on Monday . . .

. . . and this morning, the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis unveiled the new numbers — 2 percent growth!

But what should really be worrisome is that while no one has a perfect crystal ball, the numbers for this quarter are likely to be worse. The supply-chain crisis is definitely not alleviating and appears to be getting worse. Food prices continue to rise; this will be the most expensive Thanksgiving ever. The worker shortage doesn’t appear to go away anytime soon, with nearly half of all U.S. companies reporting a shortage of skilled workers.

Some folks are quick to emphasize that, “There’s hope for a pickup” in this quarter, and while anything’s possible, do you think the supply-chain issues, inflation, worker shortage, etc., will all be resolved in the next month or two? Do any of those factors seem like they’re going to be good for the GDP number? Does it seem all that unthinkable that from the beginning of October to the end of December, U.S. GDP will shrink, at least a little? And if the problems don’t get sorted out quickly, is it crazy to think that the numbers from January 2022 to March 2022 point to a reduction as well? Experts are warning that the supply-chain issues and cargo-shipping backlogs may not get sorted out until at least the middle of 2022. It’s pretty tough for a nation’s economy to grow when it’s so difficult for goods to get to consumers who want to buy them.

Once American GDP experiences two consecutive quarters of decline . . . isn’t the country in a recession?
                                https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ession-are-we/

Yeah, the turkeys for thanksgiving this year are going to be skinny... but good thing we saved 16 cents on the 4th of July!

16cents.png

Attached Files
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X