Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post

I know you're smarter than this. I'm sure you could think of some things that could've been done to help the US be better prepared. It isn't like they decided 3 weeks ago that they were leaving and suddenly found themselves in this mess of not enough air transport, no idea what to do with refugees, deciding for some reason not to provide or assist in providing safe travel to the airport, etc..

Biden has known since he took office that they'd be leaving, no? If he knew back in January that they wanted out and had a deadline to get out - seems like there are some things they could've done to plan and prepare. I'm not saying they did no planning - but as I told Frank - if you can't imagine Biden and his administration doing this any better than they have, either you don't think very highly of them or your partisan blinders are so narrow that your opinion doesn't carry any weight.
    I’ve listened to and read a bunch of smart people on both sides of this, neither seems to have a solid alternative to what could have been done. Everyone agrees that it’s a cluster but actual on ground changes nobody seems to have a solid game plan that would have changed much of what’s happening.

Its easy to Monday morning quarterback this but the reality is we all own this shit show.

Comment

• No we don't all own the shit show. The incompetence on display is all Biden.
      Last edited by SCcoug; 08-26-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        No we don't all own the shit show. The incompetence on display is all Biden.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "We will not forgive. We will not forget, we will hunt you down — and make you pay." -Biden

I am guessing Joe won't be having his photo op on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 like he wanted.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
            Its easy to Monday morning quarterback this but the reality is we all own this shit show.
            Here’s a live shot of Biden
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

They better be careful! Those things are not toys. Experienced pilots with years of training still crash these things on a regular basis. Looks like they've already mastered two dimensional flying though.
              So I was asking one of my Blackhawk pilot friends about that video, and he says it was obviously an Afghani soldier who'd had some training because whoever was taxiing that aircraft had some experience, for what it's worth.

Comment

• Biden Puts His Head Down After Peter Doocy Reminds Him Trump Is No Longer President

[...]
                “You said the buck stops with you. Do you bear any responsibility for the way that things have unfolded in the last two weeks?” Doocy asked.

“I bear responsibility for fundamentally all that’s happened of late,” Biden began, but then pivoted to point the finger at Trump. “Here’s the deal. You know, I wish you one day say these things, you know as well as I do, that the former president made the a deal with the Taliban to get all American forces out of Afghanistan by May 1. In return the commitment was made, and that was a year before. In return he was given a commitment that the Taliban would continue to attack others but would not attack any American forces. Remember that? I’m being serious. I’m asking you a question. No, no, no, wait a minute. Is that accurate?”

Biden kept talking over Doocy, who replied, “Donald Trump is not the president anymore.”
                [...]
                https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/26/b...ger-president/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• yeah it’s either that or a man whose two sons served in the military showing empathy for families that just lost loved ones
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Ouch... I thought Dems covered for their own better than this:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• ‘A Total F*cking Disaster’: Inside Seth Moulton’s Secret Trip to Kabul
                      [...]
                      “The thing that everybody needs to understand, even if you completely agree with the Biden administration’s decision to withdraw, the way they have handled this has been a total fucking disaster,” said Moulton, who traveled to the country with Representative Peter Meijer, a Republican from Michigan. “It will be measured in bodies, because a lot of people are dying because they can’t get out.”
                      [...]
                      “I did everything I could. I mean, I would get on these calls with like a small number of members of Congress, mostly Democrats, who would all very politely say, ‘We love you Biden administration, but can you do a little bit more on this,’” he recalled. “I would be the only one who would just say starkly, ‘Here are the stakes. People are going to die.’”
                      [...]
                      Moulton said he hates “criticizing Biden,” a fellow Democrat. However, he also said, “If telling the truth is what’s required to save a few lives, then it’s worth all the bad politics in the world.”
                      [...]
                      https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...abul-trip.html

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That SoB Biden... He left all our K-9 soldiers behind!

I hope that Major bites his master for this...

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 08-31-2021, 06:57 AM.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

They better be careful! Those things are not toys. Experienced pilots with years of training still crash these things on a regular basis. Looks like they've already mastered two dimensional flying though.
                          Looks like those Taliban pilots are now getting the hang of it...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Looks like those Taliban pilots are now getting the hang of it...
                            Yeah, that's gotta be the Afghanis we trained.

Comment

Yeah, that's gotta be the Afghanis we trained.
                              We left them not only working Black Hawks but also Black Hawk pilots?!? Biden is a total dumbass.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Presidential Pro Tip... Don't be looking at your watch while they are wheeling dead Marines off the plane:

Another Gold Star Mom Blasts Biden: He ‘Rolled’ His ‘F***ing Eyes’ Like He Was ‘Annoyed With Me’

Shana Chappell, the mother of Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, slammed President Joe Biden in a post on social media for the way that he acted when the two met and for how he acted during the dignified transfer of the 13 slain U.S. service members.

Chappell wrote on Facebook that she was able to get “5 inches from” Biden’s face and look him “straight in the eyes” and “have words with” him.

Chappell expressed the pain she was experiencing of never again being able to enjoy her son when Biden “tried to interrupt me” with his own “sob story” and she had to tell him “this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!”
                                [...]
                                Chappell also took issue with Biden repeatedly looking down at his watch during the dignified transfer of the 13 service member’s bodies.

“By the way, as my son and the rest of our fallen Heroes were being taken off the plane yesterday, I watched you disrespect us all 5 different times by checking your watch!” she wrote. “What the f*** was so important that you had to keep looking at your watch? You are nobody special Biden! America Hates you!”

Gold Star fathers Mark Schmitz and Darin Hoover also slammed Biden for looking at his watch during the dignified transfer.

“In reference to the checking of his watch, that didn’t happen just once,” said Hoover, who lost his son, Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, in the attack. “That happened on every single one that came out of that airplane. It happened on every single one of them. They would release the salute, and he would look down at his watch on every last one – all 13 – he looked down at his watch.”

“As a father, you know, seeing that and the disrespect, and hearing from his former leaders, one of his master sergeants said exactly what you just said, that this was avoidable, that they left them over there,” he continued. “They let them down, we can’t have that. It can’t happen ever again.”
                                [...]
                                https://www.dailywire.com/news/anoth...nnoyed-with-me
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X