Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

link?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Awesome whataboutism.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Awesome whataboutism.

He's senile but I'll still take him over Trump every day of the week and twice on Tuesday.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I agree it's not the government's place to tell a privately owned platform what content they can allow on there even if it's offensive or fake. However, at the same time it is also not ok for the state to force that platform to allow a space for content it doesn't want on there. This is where libs and conservatives are both wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            I agree with ACLU even though I'm not so sure that's what Ted meant. Trump is mad bc he can't lie with abandon on Twitter and incite his base, whereas Biden is mad antivaxers are allowed to push their cause freely, helping to slow our vaccination effort. I get that it could easily go south if Biden could easily silence any speech he wanted, but I am more than sympathetic to this particular complaint. Not really seeing the 'fascist' angle here.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I don't get why Moli thinks DeSantis would appeal to anyone not already in Trump's corner. He's anything but moderate. This is the guy that tried to force public buildings to lower their flags for Rush Limbaugh's death.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                I don't get why Moli thinks DeSantis would appeal to anyone not already in Trump's corner. He's anything but moderate. This is the guy that tried to force public buildings to lower their flags for Rush Limbaugh's death.
                Nothing wrong with honoring people that are popular with ones party…. Reminds me when Joe Biden gave the eulogy of that KKK dude who the Dems all considered to be a great mentor and pretty much a god:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/710wor....ader-he-loved/
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Yeah, Joe loves to hang out in truck stops and smelling biker chicks... Makes sense he use to drive an 18-wheeler.

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 07-29-2021, 07:38 AM.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh you're using tweets from Raheem Kassam now? Nice.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• lol...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I am guessing he is counting the undocumented immigrants as well.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I wonder how I can get me one of these fancy drones cheap... (checking eBay)
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• afghani army
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Biden will share the shame of the US Afghan debacle with every other president since Bush. But it takes a lot of chutzpah and selective memory to blame him for the current mess when it was Trump who ordered the withdrawal to happen in March. At least Biden delayed it for a bit.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Biden will share the shame of the US Afghan debacle with every other president since Bush. But it takes a lot of chutzpah and selective memory to blame him for the current mess when it was Trump who ordered the withdrawal to happen in March. At least Biden delayed it for a bit.
                                Yeah, if I get one of those drones off eBay cheap then I'll send them all a 'thank you' note for not telling the US troops to blow up this sh*t before they left.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X