Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Good news everyone! Uncle Joe saved you $0.16 on your 4th of July BBQ this year:

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-spen...eese-this-year
    Links to the Babylon bee????? You’ve lost a step, ted. Next you’ll be posting “FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD” sent by your aunt.

Comment

• Next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Good news everyone! Uncle Joe saved you $0.16 on your 4th of July BBQ this year:

Ha, one of the dumbest tweets I’ve seen from the Biden white house. I guess we should just ignore the increasing inflation everywhere else?

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Not great, but little harmless self serving messages are a great relief from the overtly white nationalist/ xenophobic tweets that were part of the Trump White House twitter account.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Ha, one of the dumbest tweets I’ve seen from the Biden white house. I guess we should just ignore the increasing inflation everywhere else?

It's clearly a response to the Trumpista memes out there comparing prices, such as gasoline, between last summer and this summer. They aren't bragging that prices are less. They are pointing out that prices for everyday items (according to the Farm Bureau) are about the same as last year.

The little attempts at humor using puns is a stretch, and is the dumbest part of the tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

It's clearly a response to the Trumpista memes out there comparing prices, such as gasoline, between last summer and this summer. They aren't bragging that prices are less. They are pointing out that prices for everyday items (according to the Farm Bureau) are about the same as last year.

The little attempts at humor using puns is a stretch, and is the dumbest part of the tweet.
              lol after Biden won, I remember these little passive aggressive political tweets that went something like: "Today is November___ 2020. Gas is $X per gallon... This costs this much... etc." in a transparent attempt at trying to be able to point back in a year and say 'LOOK GAS IS LIKE .30 MORE EXPENSIVE! I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP! DUHHHRRR!"
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Is there a dumber measure of the success of a President than the price of gas? If anything it has a reverse correlation because when the economy does well the price usually goes up.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• OMG did he really say that???
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It’s amazing to me how bad of a candidate Harris really is. The Dems better hope Biden runs again because if Harris gets the nod she’s going to get steamrolled by Desantis.

I also think it’s funny that a good portion of Dems think people who live in rural parts of the US are basically living like Amish people. It would help if they’d leave their California or NY metropolis once in a while to visit the poor, backwards country folk.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

It’s amazing to me how bad of a candidate Harris really is. The Dems better hope Biden runs again because if Harris gets the nod she’s going to get steamrolled by Desantis.

I also think it’s funny that a good portion of Dems think people who live in rural parts of the US are basically living like Amish people. It would help if they’d leave their California or NY metropolis once in a while to visit the poor, backwards country folk.
                          Yeah she's not great, honestly. She really could be but refuses-- I don't get it. Having said that, I don't think DeSantis is good at all. I think Republicans will need to get away from this Trump crap if they want to win. The challenge is finding someone who has kept his distance without having burned his GOP bridges... I honestly hope that guy doesn't emerge b/c I would enjoy seeing a real political consequence of Trump for the GOP. Just like a 6-8 year hard slump of getting smoked at the polls would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Yeah she's not great, honestly. She really could be but refuses-- I don't get it. Having said that, I don't think DeSantis is good at all. I think Republicans will need to get away from this Trump crap if they want to win. The challenge is finding someone who has kept his distance without having burned his GOP bridges... I honestly hope that guy doesn't emerge b/c I would enjoy seeing a real political consequence of Trump for the GOP. Just like a 6-8 year hard slump of getting smoked at the polls would do.
                            Commercials like this one soured me on DeSantis forevermore, as they reflect a sycophantic and uncritical mindset that is a deal killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Desantis has been an effective governor but I agree he’s not great either. But he’s would steamroll Harris, which is the point I was making, which is that she is absolutely terrible. Did she even make the top ten in the Dem primary? I can’t remember but she did drop out very early. I mean, Tulsi Gabbard wiped the floor with her, that’s how bad she is.

Comment

Desantis has been an effective governor but I agree he’s not great either. But he’s would steamroll Harris, which is the point I was making, which is that she is absolutely terrible. Did she even make the top ten in the Dem primary? I can’t remember but she did drop out very early. I mean, Tulsi Gabbard wiped the floor with her, that’s how bad she is.
                                I don't know. She's a prosecutor- they really have a hard time being 'men of the people' as it were. She has all the tangibles aside from the refusal to be a dynamic leader. In any case, Biden is running in 2024 and I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X