US Capitol Hill Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

I didn't think there was anyone that could give Marjorie Taylor Greene a run for her money as biggest nutjob, but at the time I was unaware of Lauren Boebert.

I guess in comparison to those 2, Burgess Owens doesn't look quite as bad.
    The most disturbing thing she did was tweet out when lawmakers had been moved to House chambers and then tweeted out again when Nancy Pelosi had been removed from House chambers. This was after lawmakers were explicitly told not to use their phones. She has no business being in congress.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Man you guys lead interesting lives. And every time I read Lauren Boebert, my brain reads that as Lorena Bobbitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Man you guys lead interesting lives. And every time I read Lauren Boebert, my brain reads that as Lorena Bobbitt.
        One of the most fitting last names ever, in view of her inflicting the unkindest cut of all...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

She doesn't seem to have the best judgment. She dates a guy who criminally exposes himself to others, subjects her to domestic violence, and then she decides to marry him? Also, she had/has pitbulls.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-re...ed-up-arrests/

Boebert’s future husband, Jayson, also had brushes with law enforcement. In January 2004, he was arrested after allegedly exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley, according to an arrest affidavit. Lauren Boebert (then age 17 and known as Lauren Opal Roberts) was also there. Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure, earning himself four days in jail and two years’ probation.

In February 2004, he was booked on a domestic violence charge, against Lauren Boebert. He “did unlawfully strike, shove or kick … and subjected her to physical contact,” a spokesman for the Garfield associate county court clerk told The Post. They had been dating at the time.

Jayson Boebert ultimately served seven days in jail. The busts were first unearthed by Colorado blogger Anne Landman.

Lauren Boebert took her revenge in May 2004 during an altercation with Jayson at his home in which she scratched his face and chest and trashed his residence, according to a police report. She was slapped with third-degree assault, criminal mischief and underage drinking charges. A rep for the Garfield County Combined Court said they could not reveal any information about the case’s final disposition.

The Boeberts married in 2005, and have four children.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

She doesn't seem to have the best judgment. She dates a guy who criminally exposes himself to others, subjects her to domestic violence, and then she decides to marry him? Also, she had/has pitbulls.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-re...ed-up-arrests/

Boebert’s future husband, Jayson, also had brushes with law enforcement. In January 2004, he was arrested after allegedly exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley, according to an arrest affidavit. Lauren Boeber
            She's obviously a fan of open-carry.

"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

She's from Rifle. That explains a lot.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

What better than for the GOP to double down on Sarah Palin with a bootleg, more ghetto version of Sarah Palin?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I was going to ask how someone like that could possibly get elected. And then I found out she represents the district I grew up in ... and it all made sense.

Comment

I grew up in Western CO as well.
                    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      What better than for the GOP to double down on Sarah Palin with a bootleg, more ghetto version of Sarah Palin?
                      When I see this one, I don't think ghetto...I think vast acres of lonely prairieland with no one to be seen but a few farmers and some drunk rednecks.

Comment

This is Lauren Boebert's mother making a horribly racist rant about brown people at Walmart.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                          I grew up in Western CO as well.
                          The guy she beat in the primary, Scott Tipton, is from the town I grew up in and his daughter is good friends with my sister. He is very conservative and was endorsed by Trump in the primary. But apparently, he wasn't conservative enough.

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

When I see this one, I don't think ghetto...I think vast acres of lonely prairieland with no one to be seen but a few farmers and some drunk rednecks.
                            I beg your pardon. I meant ghetto in the sense of low quality or low class. Not being from the ghetto. e.g.-- that Radioshack personal cassette player is just a ghetto version of a Walkman.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              This is Lauren Boebert's mother making a horribly racist rant about brown people at Walmart.

Comment

"...and they don't speak no English," says the racist moron without a hint of self-awareness.

Comment

Working...
                                X