Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Capitol Hill Attack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This is Lauren Boebert's mother making a horribly racist rant about brown people at Walmart.

    Bringing some strong Utah Hair, both of them.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

      Bringing some strong Utah Hair, both of them.
      I am shocked her daughter’s name isn’t Lawrynn.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment


      • #33

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          I could watch a lot of those.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

          Comment


          • #35
            Awesome
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment


            • #36
              I laughed at this one for a long time. There's no telling how many times I watched it...

              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment


              • #37
                If I were the judge I would deny this request. Those damn rioters seem so entitled, like the law doesn't really apply to them or something. Or participating in a violent attempt to destroy the legislative branch and overturn an election is no big deal.

                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...n-2021-2%3famp

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  If I were the judge I would deny this request. Those damn rioters seem so entitled, like the law doesn't really apply to them or something. Or participating in a violent attempt to destroy the legislative branch and overturn an election is no big deal.

                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...n-2021-2%3famp
                  Not sure what the basis would be for denying her request. If it caused a delay in the trial or sentencing that would be a reason. But I don't think that's the case here.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by wapiti View Post

                    Not sure what the basis would be for denying her request. If it caused a delay in the trial or sentencing that would be a reason. But I don't think that's the case here.
                    Is it common for defendants charged with federal crimes to be allowed to leave the country?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Pelado View Post

                      Is it common for defendants charged with federal crimes to be allowed to leave the country?
                      She is charged with two misdemeanor offenses, unlawful entry and disorderly conduct. With no criminal history and no evidence of flight risk I don't see why this would be an issue.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        There is no way that 'Viking Man' is a republican...

                        ‘Viking Guy’ granted all-organic diet in custody after judge learns he’s not eating

                        Jacob Anthony Chansley — aka Jake Angeli, aka the Viking Guy, aka the horn-headed U.S. Capitol Building protester — has his wish.

                        After a three-day hunger strike, Chansley on Monday was granted the right to an organic diet at the detention facility where he has been confined since turning himself in at the FBI field office in Phoenix upon his return from Washington.
                        [...]
                        https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ng/ar-BB1cH70p

                        "All-organic diet"? Freak'n liberal snowflake.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ted, the Qanon Shaman guy is a Libertarian

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Ted, the Qanon Shaman guy is a Libertarian
                            He claims he was unarmed... What the hell kind of Libertarian wouldn't be carrying? I am calling a big BS on this one.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              He had that flagpole for a weapon. Those guys bring flags on poles so they can be used as weapons without technically being labeled a weapon. Also, if he was armed further, he's not going to admit it.
                              Some Libertarians like wearing costumes or appearing in various states of undress, as evidenced by their party conventions. He fits right in.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                He had that flagpole for a weapon. Those guys bring flags on poles so they can be used as weapons without technically being labeled a weapon. Also, if he was armed further, he's not going to admit it.
                                Some Libertarians like wearing costumes or appearing in various states of undress, as evidenced by their party conventions. He fits right in.
                                Lol... so how many people did Viking man kill with that flag pole weapon, rocks, and sh*t?


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X