No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for Runners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I'm on the subject, I present you with my second favorite piece of running apparel:
    http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpage-NTM4P.html

40 oz of water that feels like you're carrying nothing. I love Nathan stuff.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
      While I'm on the subject, I present you with my second favorite piece of running apparel:

Wait, you're trying to convince us that you don't notice this bulky contraption? :bsflag:

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So often, I'm out running and wish I had brought a hat or gloves, or have them on and get hot. No longer!

I present you with my new favorite piece of running apparel:
        http://www.rei.com/product/798979/re...te-hoodie-mens

You're welcome.

I like to run a little cold, so this may be a little light for some. I tried on the Salomon version of essentially the same thing, and besides being twice the price, it felt too heavy.
        Very cool! That's nicer than the New Balance one I bought last year, although I'm not a big fan of wearing hats while running.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Very cool! That's nicer than the New Balance one I bought last year, although I'm not a big fan of wearing hats while running.

Comment

While I'm on the subject, I present you with my second favorite piece of running apparel:

I am a fan of the Nathan stuff too, although I have a FuelBelt I like quite a bit too.

It's clear that falafel has not done any consistent long distance running.

I think I'm ready to make the switch to VFFs on a more consistent basis. I'm not going all the way over yet - I'm not quite ready for that - but I had a great 3+ miler tonight. They felt smooth - I think my stride is finally biomechanically efficient enough to do it. At least I hope it is, after a year of working on it. Anyway, I'm going to run my race next weekend in the VFFs I think.
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by nikuman View Post
              It's clear that falafel has not done any consistent long distance running.
              FIFY
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                FIFY
                Nothing further, your honor.

Comment

Nothing further, your honor.
                  You don't litigate!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Tonights walk in the snow was just about perfect - about 30 degrees, no wind, enough snow on the sidewalks to get good traction ( about an inch or a little less) and big snowflakes

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

You don't litigate!
                      Wrong again. I do everything now. I just make others do the dirty work.

Comment

Wrong again. I do everything now. I just make others do the dirty work.
                        In-house counsel.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

In-house counsel.
                          Don't smirk. Collectively we own the people who own you.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]nGojEyYBmwc[/YOUTUBE]
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              [YOUTUBE]nGojEyYBmwc[/YOUTUBE]
                              They missed the guy wearing VFFs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                They missed the guy wearing VFFs.

Comment

Working...
                                X