Working on the Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on the Loft

I have a Cape Cod style home, with an upper level (the loft) that has hardwood floors.

I've turned the loft into a home theater, but need some reasonable seating that will make it up the flight of stairs and through the narrow door (~30").

I'm not too keen on bean bags.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 12-18-2020, 09:52 AM.
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

You might want to look at modular seating. A lot of sectionals are just bunch of single seats that tie together.

Comment

Zero gravity recliners are the best movie watching chairs IMHO, and they come in a pretty wide price range.

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Most home theater seating is modular and will go up your stairs. The above two suggestions are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
          I have a Cape Cod style home, with an upper level (the loft) that has hardwood floors.

I've turned the loft into a home theater, but need some reasonable seating that will make it up the flight of stairs and through the narrow door (~30").

I'm not too keen on bean bags.

Any suggestions?
          Narrow doors are 26" - Normal doors are 28" - wide doors are 30" - you should be fine and it's not the end of the world to take the door casings off - and put them back on.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
          X