Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    Not sure what happened to the attachment. M12 stubby impact.19821.jpg

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

Not sure what happened to the attachment. M12 stubby impact.19821.jpg
      That looks like it could fit into really tight locations.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

That feeling when you get all tuned up and decide to look in on one of your children for the first time in years I've always been particularly proud of this thread.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            That feeling when you get all tuned up and decide to look in on one of your children for the first time in years I've always been particularly proud of this thread.
            Stick around and procreate some new threads.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

That looks like it could fit into really tight locations.
              I picked up one of these a while back... love it:

The head can be adjusted to different angles:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

I picked up one of these a while back... love it:

The head can be adjusted to different angles:

Hey buddy. Take that nonsense somewhere it belongs:

https://www.cougarstadium.com/forum/...h-v-kitchenaid
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

There's a way to get this kit, without the two extra batteries on top of it, for around $150. I bought this yesterday and then put up the charger and batteries on Facebook Marketplace for $100 and had it sold within 15 minutes. $50 for the saw is NOT a bad deal.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-1...kB0sUWSSzWByE0
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

They don't even sell this in the US, but I really want one. Two batteries will cool to 41 degrees for 17 hours and 0 degrees for five hours. Batteries are pretty easy to come by if you come across the right deals.

https://toollaunch.com/makita-18v-co...japan-cw180dz/

Comment

For the record I am mostly a Bosch guy (with a Dewalt chop saw and angle grinder) but I really like reading these posts.
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                        For the record I am mostly a Bosch guy (with a Dewalt chop saw and angle grinder) but I really like reading these posts.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          They don't even sell this in the US, but I really want one. Two batteries will cool to 41 degrees for 17 hours and 0 degrees for five hours. Batteries are pretty easy to come by if you come across the right deals.

https://toollaunch.com/makita-18v-co...japan-cw180dz/
                          I want one!

Comment

Working...
                          X