Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't get it.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      I don't get it.
      FP and Q12 photoshopped to look like Col. Sanders.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

        FP and Q12 photoshopped to look like Col. Sanders.
        yeah thanks, got that....

        Wondered if I was missing something in the spanish text.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

        Comment


        • It’s quoting a Latin pop song.

          Mami, a mí me gusta tu descendencia entera
          (Por qué) Porque ella me da
          La mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá; ¡wuh!)
          Mamaíta' que 'tá 'tán rica
          Sin pega' lo' diente' como abuelita (Prr, prr)
          Mamaíta' que 'tá 'tán rica
          Sin pega' lo' dientе' como abuelita
          De la mamá de la mamá
          Dе la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá; ¡wuh!)
          Chikiri-Chikiri-Chikiri-bai-bai, chikiri-bai-bai-bain
          Con la boca, ella me lleva pa' Dubái-bái
          Chikiri-bai-bai, chikiri-bai-bai-bain
          Con la boca, ella me lleva pa' Dubái-bái
          Dale al teteo y chúpame la tetera
          Cuando ella lo mueve, to' la vaina se me altera
          La grasa, el piquete pasa'o de loquera
          Atento a cotorra, me la llevo pa'nde quiera
          De ti, me gusta to'
          Moviendo la' chapa', mami, 'tá to'
          El corito contigo a mí me ha gusta'o
          La mujer de mi vida, la que yo he má' ama'o
          Tú ere' la mujer que má' m'ha mama'o
          Nunca me ha' pegao' en lo' diente'
          ¡Bárbara!
          La mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          Mamajuana, mamadora
          'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
          Mamajuana, mamadora
          'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora (¡Whoopty!)
          Whoopty
          'Tamo en DR, it's a movie (Yeah), yeah
          Tusi, eah
          Pull up on your bitch in the two-seat, ayy, yeah, ayy
          Dale, mami, she see the ice and she wanna party, yeah
          Dale, mami, she see the ice and she wanna party
          She like: "Ay, papi, ay, papi, ayy
          Ay, papi, ay, papi, ayy"
          You see me, you stalk me, ayy
          I see you, hi chapi
          Diablo, mami, qué culazo (Qué culazo)
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
          Cha, cha (Chucucha), cha, cha
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai
          Cha, cha, cha, cha
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
          Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
          Ey, jajaja
          Cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha) ¡Somo' rico'! ¡Ah, jajaja! ¡Yupi!
          Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
          Yo 'toy solo, me quedé sin papá
          Por eso, quiero que me de' una mamá (Wuh)
          Ahora 'toy alante, pero ante' 'taba atrá'
          Tú no te imagina' to' lo que me vo'a busca'
          Sube la nota, que esta vaina 'tá ra-ta-tá (Tá)
          Busca ese cuero, que ese culo lo voy a hincha'
          Le' quito lo' pantie', la pongo a brinca'
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
          Cha, cha (Chucucha), cha, cha
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai
          Cha, cha, cha, cha
          Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
          Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
          Ey, jajaja
          Cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha) ¡Somo' rico'! ¡Ah, jajaja! ¡Yupi! Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
          Ey, siento nieve en mi cuerpo
          El Alfa "El Jefe"
          La planta, el animal, el criminal
          La mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá
          De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
          Mamajuana, mamadora
          'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
          Mamajuana, mamadora
          'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
          Chael produciendo
          Fue Chael que dijo, jajaja
          Oye, el que no se unió, va a pasa' hambre
          Yo hice mi diligencia con tiempo, jajaja
          Jajajaja (El Alfa "El Jefe")
          Yao

          https://g.co/kgs/ykS2NG
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            It’s quoting a Latin pop song.

            Mami, a mí me gusta tu descendencia entera
            (Por qué) Porque ella me da
            La mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá; ¡wuh!)
            Mamaíta' que 'tá 'tán rica
            Sin pega' lo' diente' como abuelita (Prr, prr)
            Mamaíta' que 'tá 'tán rica
            Sin pega' lo' dientе' como abuelita
            De la mamá de la mamá
            Dе la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá; ¡wuh!)
            Chikiri-Chikiri-Chikiri-bai-bai, chikiri-bai-bai-bain
            Con la boca, ella me lleva pa' Dubái-bái
            Chikiri-bai-bai, chikiri-bai-bai-bain
            Con la boca, ella me lleva pa' Dubái-bái
            Dale al teteo y chúpame la tetera
            Cuando ella lo mueve, to' la vaina se me altera
            La grasa, el piquete pasa'o de loquera
            Atento a cotorra, me la llevo pa'nde quiera
            De ti, me gusta to'
            Moviendo la' chapa', mami, 'tá to'
            El corito contigo a mí me ha gusta'o
            La mujer de mi vida, la que yo he má' ama'o
            Tú ere' la mujer que má' m'ha mama'o
            Nunca me ha' pegao' en lo' diente'
            ¡Bárbara!
            La mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            Mamajuana, mamadora
            'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
            Mamajuana, mamadora
            'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora (¡Whoopty!)
            Whoopty
            'Tamo en DR, it's a movie (Yeah), yeah
            Tusi, eah
            Pull up on your bitch in the two-seat, ayy, yeah, ayy
            Dale, mami, she see the ice and she wanna party, yeah
            Dale, mami, she see the ice and she wanna party
            She like: "Ay, papi, ay, papi, ayy
            Ay, papi, ay, papi, ayy"
            You see me, you stalk me, ayy
            I see you, hi chapi
            Diablo, mami, qué culazo (Qué culazo)
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
            Cha, cha (Chucucha), cha, cha
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai
            Cha, cha, cha, cha
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
            Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
            Ey, jajaja
            Cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha) ¡Somo' rico'! ¡Ah, jajaja! ¡Yupi!
            Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
            Yo 'toy solo, me quedé sin papá
            Por eso, quiero que me de' una mamá (Wuh)
            Ahora 'toy alante, pero ante' 'taba atrá'
            Tú no te imagina' to' lo que me vo'a busca'
            Sube la nota, que esta vaina 'tá ra-ta-tá (Tá)
            Busca ese cuero, que ese culo lo voy a hincha'
            Le' quito lo' pantie', la pongo a brinca'
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
            Cha, cha (Chucucha), cha, cha
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai
            Cha, cha, cha, cha
            Dale cuchupla-pla-plai, cuchuplai-pla-plai (¡Rrra!)
            Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
            Ey, jajaja
            Cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha) ¡Somo' rico'! ¡Ah, jajaja! ¡Yupi! Cha, cha, cha, cha (Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha)
            Ey, siento nieve en mi cuerpo
            El Alfa "El Jefe"
            La planta, el animal, el criminal
            La mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá
            De la mamá de la mamá (La mamá de la mamá)
            Mamajuana, mamadora
            'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
            Mamajuana, mamadora
            'Tá atrá' de lo' cheque' esa abusadora
            Chael produciendo
            Fue Chael que dijo, jajaja
            Oye, el que no se unió, va a pasa' hambre
            Yo hice mi diligencia con tiempo, jajaja
            Jajajaja (El Alfa "El Jefe")
            Yao

            https://g.co/kgs/ykS2NG
            Thanks. But I am having a hard time finding a connection between the FP/Qo12 and all that twerking in their video...
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

              Thanks. But I am having a hard time finding a connection between the FP/Qo12 and all that twerking in their video...
              You’ve been out of the church too long. General Conference is way different now!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moliere View Post

                You’ve been out of the church too long. General Conference is way different now!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Back in!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

                Comment


                • Gotta be Dominican.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Joe Public
                    Gotta be Dominican
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    It’s quoting a Latin pop song.

                    'Tamo en DR, it's a movie (Yeah), yeah

                    What makes you say that? :|
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment


                    • The FBI arrested Captain Moroni...

                      ‘I’m Here, Mom!’: FBI Arrests Man Who Wore Roman Gladiator Costume To Capitol Riot
                      Nathan Wayne Entrekin was talking to his mother during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

                      Nathan Wayne Entrekin, a man who wore a Roman gladiator costume to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in support of former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, was arrested by federal authorities on Thursday.

                      Entrekin, whom online “sedition hunters” had dubbed “Caesar No Salad,” wore his costume to portray Captain Moroni, a figure from the Book of Mormon who ― as spelled out in Entrekin’s FBI affidavit ― “sought to defend the liberties of his people ― the Nephites ― from another group ― the Amalickiahites ― that wanted to overthrow democracy and install a king.” He was arrested in Cottonwood, Arizona.
                      [...]
                      https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roman...b022142cf67b8b

                      No wonder General Mark Milley was worried there was going to be coup. Captain Moroni would have kicked their ass.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment


                      • Ricks College student transferred funds from roommates funds into his own account. How did he get his roommates debit numbers. Was the roommate being extra nice and he took advantage of it? He will of course be kicked out of school.

                        in the days of dial up before cell phones were common I had roommate hook up to internet. He would not get off the internet long enough for people to return calls when needed and stayed up in early hours of the morning sometimes.

                        I had phone bill in my name. Noticed large phone bill from Chad Africa in early hours of morning. His internet went down. But worked then. Phone company said billed correctly. Suspect said if they did that would they admit it? Self incriminating there. HTTPS://www.east Idaho news.com/2020/07/police-police-say-byu-Idaho-student-transferred-funds-roommates-account. Or find at at www.eastidahonews.com

                        Comment


                        • Mormon DezNat Twitter poster, an Alaskan Asst. AG, fired by Mormon boss.

                          https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021...ttorney-under/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                            Mormon DezNat Twitter poster, an Alaskan Asst. AG, fired by Mormon boss.

                            https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021...ttorney-under/
                            Excellent news! Thanks for sharing.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              Mormon DezNat Twitter poster, an Alaskan Asst. AG, fired by Mormon boss.

                              https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021...ttorney-under/
                              That is a fascinating story. Quite the plot twist that his boss was also a BYU Law grad.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                                That is a fascinating story. Quite the plot twist that his boss was also a BYU Law grad.
                                When Cougars eat their own.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X