2021 October General Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not the only one saying this.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm wanting to like this arrangement of Hark All Ye Nations and I just.... Don't.

Comment

Loved Sister Porter's talk. I think about these things a lot.

Comment

Think Elder K's talk was something that should absolutely be talked about more.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
            Agreed. We've devoted a lot of focus on this in our YSA Ward.

Comment

A remarkable address—mental illness and suicide attempts within a general authority’s family. Hopefully this will encourage people to confront this scourge openly and effectively.

Comment

Elder Rasband really brought it with the story of Namaan and how President Nelson speaks for God.

Comment

I'm wanting to like this arrangement of Hark All Ye Nations and I just.... Don't.
                  One of my favorite hymns. I joined the afternoon session a few minutes late. I guess I'm glad I missed that?

Comment

Does anyone else feel like they need to up their contribution to the Humanitarian Fund?

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Does anyone else feel like they need to up their contribution to the Humanitarian Fund?
                      Yep. Those stories were moving

Comment

Closeup of the 'stache!

Comment

Closeup of the 'stache!
                          Haha. Some of those closeups are a little too much. Especially when you have a view up someone's nose.

Comment

Good conference so far. Lots of people said lots of things I already agree with.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I missed the morning session. Is that when all the exciting stuff happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                                But then I'd have to decrease my contributions to The Human Fund.

Comment

Working...
                                X