October 2021 Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

speaking of which, the broadcast yesterday was so boring and such a waste of time. My kids hated it. It missed so badly in its intent. Unless its intent was to be a complete waste of an hour. Then it freaking succeeded.
    Which meeting was that? What do you think was the intent?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

It was more kind to say it that way than to say that KK ruined everything.
      It would have been cheaper to buy her a new laptop - than to influence the church's decision making.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Which meeting was that? What do you think was the intent?
        https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/...aders?lang=eng

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Geez. Bunch of cynics.
          I try not to be a cynic and I’m no KK fan, never was. But I do hope this move will not further reduce the number of female speakers we get to hear from at GC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why were your kids watching that? Seems to be geared to leaders and parents.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Now Funk will never go to church.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

It was more kind to say it that way than to say that KK ruined everything.
                LOL "LET US IN!!!"
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Why were your kids watching that? Seems to be geared to leaders and parents.
                  Hmm, I think you may be on to something here Pelado. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the "A Broadcast for Parents and Leaders" part of the title just might be an indication that it was for parents and leaders.

Comment

speaking of which, the broadcast yesterday was so boring and such a waste of time. My kids hated it. It missed so badly in its intent. Unless its intent was to be a complete waste of an hour. Then it freaking succeeded.
                    Never mind. I immediately thought of Music and the Spoken Word, which is always referred to as the broadcast.
                    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Hmm, I think you may be on to something here Pelado. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the "A Broadcast for Parents and Leaders" part of the title just might be an indication that it was for parents and leaders.
                      Can't get anything by me.
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Youth quorum and class presidencies and parents and leaders of youth and children are invited to participate in this presentation.

My boy is the deacons quorum president and my daughter is the young womens class president.

And there was no participation, it was simply a regurgitation of things that have already been presented of the failed new program.

Comment

My boy is the deacons quorum president and my daughter is the young womens class president.

And there was no participation, it was simply a regurgitation of things that have already been presented of the failed new program.
                          You should try having kids that aren't really suited for leadership positions, like mine.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

You should try having kids that aren't really suited for leadership positions, like mine.
                            Curse of a small ward. There is one deacon. There are three young women.

Comment

I celebrate this decision. I first appreciated reducing the number of church meetings I attend each year to 1. The reduction to 0 is even better.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                Now Funk will never go to church.
                                It is a glorious day indeed. I believe this decision was directed by the spirit.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X