No announcement yet.

Fathers Day Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife got me a Blackstone griddle for father's day. It is freaking awesome. Did a teppanyaki style dinner on that sucker. It was fun. I'm gonna love this thing

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
      See you then.

Actually, I'm grilling a chuck roast and taking it to my dad's. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. It came out two separate cuts,which works well since my wife won't eat anything but jerky.
      I'm interested to hear how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        My wife got me a Blackstone griddle for father's day. It is freaking awesome. Did a teppanyaki style dinner on that sucker. It was fun. I'm gonna love this thing
        That sounds fun. I'd need some good recipes.

Edit: is there a tepannyaki cooking thread?
        Last edited by Bo Diddley; 06-21-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          I'm interested to hear how it turned out.
          Turned out very nice. I was turning knobs up and down to keep the temp right and put the well done on about a half hour before the med rare, but everybody enjoyed. 20200621_165259.jpg
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            Turned out very nice. I was turning knobs up and down to keep the temp right and put the well done on about a half hour before the med rare, but everybody enjoyed. [ATTACH]10297[/ATTACH]
            Looks good!

God bless cowboy...

Comment

I'm getting a Blackstone when I move.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Congrats! I love my Blackstone. I got it either late last year or early this year. I find myself using it more and more.
                "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

I spent some time a couple of years ago trying to figure out what it would take to get a commercial flat top installed in my kitchen. I haven't quite given up on that, but maybe I will take a look at the blackstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                    Congrats! I love my Blackstone. I got it either late last year or early this year. I find myself using it more and more.
                    I just picked up a 4 burner Blackstone Griddle today.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Happy Father's Day, CougarBook friends! Mrs. Diddley calls this place CougarBook.

We're gonna smoke some hamburgers for dinner.

Comment

Ribeyes
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hamburgers, atomic Buffalo turds and homemade guac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Hey, we're having ABTs as well, and meatloaf on the Traeger and cinnamon rolls for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post

I got one for my birthday this year... total Game changer

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

We grilled kabobs on my new grill. Unlike my previous grill, this wasn't a Father's Day gift. Three of my four daughters were here for dinner, plus six grandchildren. My other daughter also grilled kabobs. She and her mother must think alike.

It looked like we had more than enough food for everybody until my former-football-player grandson showed up from Salt Lake, then we had barely enough. Kabobs don't make good leftovers anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X