What cereal do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    sounds nasty. coconut ruins everything it touches.
    Preach it, brother SMR!
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• You guys are tripping. Raisins can stay tf out of my cookies, but they are always welcome in my cereal. Same with coconut.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• coconut haters have the palates of five year olds. gtfo nerds.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          coconut haters have the palates of five year olds. gtfo nerds.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            coconut haters have the palates of five year olds. gtfo nerds.
            interesting. i liked coconut when i was five. go figure.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Yummy: https://www.food.com/recipe/coconut-...-cookies-37398

Comment

• [COLOR=“purple”]Best new cereal I’ve tried in a couple years. Good texture and size (similar in both size and texture to waffle crisp/eggo cereal) and really good, unique flavor. You can definitely taste the oat flavor in the cookies and then they are dusted with a sweet power that mimics the flavor of the creme filling.

7.5/10. Would recommend. [/COLOR]
                Attached Files
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Omg. I need this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Really enjoying this CTC variant. Unlike the CTC Churros, this is the same shape as original CTC, so texture and coverage are identical. The dulce de leche flavor is subtle, but it’s there. My son compared it to original CTC and said it’s like the difference between a regular Cinnabon and a caramel pecan Cinnabon. I think that seems about right, though slightly less caramel flavor. The leftover milk definitely had a dulce de leche flavor. Delish. I think I like this every bit as much as French Toast Crunch, and maybe slightly more.

7/10, would recommend. Will buy again.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

7/10, would recommend. Will buy again.

7 out of 10?!? That’s honey bunches of oats in my grading scheme.

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

7 out of 10?!? That’s honey bunches of oats in my grading scheme.
                        Nothing wrong with HBoO. They are decent. Above average, even. I’d put them at a 5.5/10.

Comment

Nothing wrong with HBoO. They are decent. Above average, even. I’d put them at a 5.5/10.
                          What's a 10 on the donuthole scale? (I'm too lazy to re-read the whole thread to see if you've stated this before)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

What's a 10 on the donuthole scale? (I'm too lazy to re-read the whole thread to see if you've stated this before)
                            Yeah nothing wrong about having a harsh scale. But I’m not sure I want to eat 7/10 cereal all the time (cinnamon toast crunch is a solid 9 for me, and would eat till the end of time).
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Not sure I’ve had a 10 yet. I’ll put Honey Ohs (fka Oh’s or Honey Graham Oh’s) at a 9.5. Great texture. Great flavor. Great in milk. Great by the handful. Takes a long time to get soggy, but isn’t so hard it hurts your teeth.

On the bottom end of the spectrum, I’ll put plain Shredded Wheat at 0.5. Awful flavor. Awful texture. Gets soggy fast. Absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I’m sure it’s possible to make a worse cereal, but it would take some effort.

So there’s your range.

Comment

On the bottom end of the spectrum, I’ll put plain Shredded Wheat at 0.5. Awful flavor. Awful texture. Gets soggy fast. Absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I’m sure it’s possible to make a worse cereal, but it would take some effort.

So there’s your range.

How about if you microwave it? That's what my FIL (and I presume other old-timers) does.

Comment

Working...
                                X