What cereal do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Pretty much the only thing of value that I have gotten out of Lebowski's message board here is Oxcoug's tip of eating Wheat Chex with chocolate milk. Changed my life.

RIP Oxcoug.
    I thought it was Wheat Chex with chocolate syrup, which then creates chocolate milk once it mixes with the regular milk.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      which brand choc milk do you drink it with?
      Kroger brand (QFC, Fred Meyer, Smith's). I wish I had access to the BYU dairy's chocolate milk. That stuff is soooooooo goooooooooood.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
        +1 on the honey buns. They are the new fave in our family. We go through a couple boxes each week.
        Remember when Mass Effect was a good video game series?
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          Remember when Mass Effect was a good video game series?
          yeah. damn them for what they did.

Comment

• The Public family will be working on 27 oz. of CTC goodness and a new gallon of whole milk this weekend.

CF928ED6-4016-4DE6-A268-DBD47AA54A49.jpg
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• We got some coconut toasted Cheerios at the grocery outlet. They are really good. I went back and bought the last 4 boxes they had at $1.50 a box.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                We got some coconut toasted Cheerios at the grocery outlet. They are really good. I went back and bought the last 4 boxes they had at $1.50 a box.

Consider me intrigued. Looks like Wal-Mart near me carries them. I’ll give them a go.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• sounds nasty. coconut ruins everything it touches.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

sounds nasty. coconut ruins everything it touches.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

sounds nasty. coconut ruins everything it touches.
                      I generally agree. This has no flakes, which are the worst culprit.

Coconut and raisins are the worst things to happen to desserts.

Comment

• Peanut Butter Chex is the best Chex. I was amazed. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Coconut is delicious.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Peanut Butter Chex is the best Chex. I was amazed. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
                            This has been in our rotation for the last few months. It might be my new favorite cereal.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Coconut is delicious.
                              Correct.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                I generally agree. This has no flakes, which are the worst culprit.

Coconut and raisins are the worst things to happen to desserts.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X