Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An excellent article about why I love Spongebob Squarepants so much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An excellent article about why I love Spongebob Squarepants so much!

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200906/spongebob

“SpongeBob is one of the greatest believers in the American dream in all of children’s entertainment,” says Greg Rowland, whose consultancy, Greg Rowland Semiotics, has performed brand analyses for Unilever, KFC, and Coca-Cola. “He’s courageous, he’s optimistic, he’s representing everything that Mickey Mouse should have represented but never did. There’s even something Jesus-like about him—a 9-year-old Jesus after 15 packets of Junior Mints.”
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

bump

Comment

[YOUTUBE]yluXdpXu7TQ[/YOUTUBE]

This one kills me. I laugh so hard every time I watch it.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I was just watching some SpongeBob this morning. That show is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          I was just watching some SpongeBob this morning. That show is hilarious.
          My daughter is a legend, locally, because in 4th grade she was supposed to do a report on someone who had made the world a better place and she chose Scott Hellenberg.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

My daughter is a legend, locally, because in 4th grade she was supposed to do a report on someone who had made the world a better place and she chose Scott Hellenberg.

Comment

Working...
            X