Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Range starring Josh Brolin is pretty entertaining. Think Yellowstone but with a Sci-Fi element. Also stars the crazy brother from Ozark who continues essentially the same role here. Patrick from Schitt's Creek is also a big character. Eight episodes total. First 4 are strong and hooked me in nicely. Then 5 and 6 didn't hold that standard in my humble opinion. Episode 7 continued that trend for the first half hour but brought me back in its second half. Episode 8 was excellent and I'm looking forward to a Season 2.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        Outer Range starring Josh Brolin is pretty entertaining. Think Yellowstone but with a Sci-Fi element. Also stars the crazy brother from Ozark who continues essentially the same role here. Patrick from Schitt's Creek is also a big character. Eight episodes total. First 4 are strong and hooked me in nicely. Then 5 and 6 didn't hold that standard in my humble opinion. Episode 7 continued that trend for the first half hour but brought me back in its second half. Episode 8 was excellent and I'm looking forward to a Season 2.
        Normally I don't care for Sci-fi, but I'm a big fan of both Josh Brolin and Will Patton, and I've enjoyed the series thus far. I also love the guy from Schitt's Creek. Every time he starts singing a song I chuckle. I'm hooked.

"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
        X