• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every other streaming service has its own thread. Streaming on Apple TV+

Mythic Quest. Hilarious.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Ted Lasso season two coming in July.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Ted Lasso season two coming in July.

Would a cynical asshole like Ted Lasso? Asking for a friend.
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Bro it’s one of the best shows I have seen in years. It makes you feel good from head to toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I liked The Mosquito Coast show. Pretty fun and smacks a bit of Breaking Bad.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I'm liking For All Mankind so far. I started watching it off of a recommendation here.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Would a cynical asshole like Ted Lasso? Asking for a friend.
              Ted Lasso eats cynical assholes for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

Ted Lasso eats cynical assholes for lunch.
                this is true. this show i the antidote for cynicism
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

this is true. this show i the antidote for cynicism
                  Someone get this show to the Tick. Stat!
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Someone get this show to the Tick. Stat!
                    Haha. Yes, please.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I've heard good things about it....but I still have to watch Stranger Things and Cobra Kai before this. And I need to finish Ozarks. And school is kicking my ass. And the lady from Church wont leave me alone about the missionaries.

Swamped I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        I've heard good things about it....but I still have to watch Stranger Things and Cobra Kai before this. And I need to finish Ozarks. And school is kicking my ass. And the lady from Church wont leave me alone about the missionaries.

Swamped I tell you.
                        Sounds like you need to get yourself over to the Netflix thread-- STAT!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

Swamped I tell you.
                          Nonsense. Just change the order. Ted Lasso first!

Comment

TBH, I'm having a hard time sitting down to watch Ted Lasso. I have an aversion to anything soccer related.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

If you like, or are familiar with, Broadway musicals, watch Schmigadoon, the first two episodes of which were released today (with more to follow starting next Friday. It's a very well done parody of Brigadoon and several other musicals (e.g., Music Man, Oklahoma, etc.), with several big names (Kristin Chenoweth, Alan Cumming, Keegan-Michael Key, Martin Short, etc.) and directed by Barry Sonnenfeld. If, like Key's character, you hate musicals, you might still enjoy it as it mocks the genre. Four thumbs up in this household.

Comment

Working...
                              X