• Is America losing its sense of humor?

Yes
    63.64%
    No
    22.73%
    I'm triggered by this question
    13.64%
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

America's sense of humour has always been pretty lame. Hence all the imported comedy from the UK and Canada.

Comment

Not only are we losing our sense of humor, we're actively exporting that loss.

Comment

If by America - you mean my wife - yes - humor no longer exists.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          America's sense of humour has always been pretty lame. Hence all the imported comedy from the UK and Canada.
          You serious, Clark?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post

You serious, Clark?

Comment

Canada is legit for sure, but.... Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Sam Kinison, etc etc etc... America's patchwork fabric has many lame squares, including a huge swath of people's sense of humor, but its actual comedians are second to none.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

We've really tried. We've turned political system into a giant joke.

Comment

Working...
                X