The "last movie I saw" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

With all due respect, learning more details about why Alex Jones is a horrible person seems like a form of torture at this point. I think I will pass.
    Understood. For a far more uplifting few minutes, read the linked essay in my second post above.

Comment

• The Fall Guy. A fun ride. Some very funny moments and some good chemistry between Gosling and Blunt. The last part goes on a little too long but overall still enjoyable to watch. I'd see it again. B+.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Arthur the king. Mark walhberg meets a mutt on an adventure race in the Dominican Republic. Good touchy feely dog movie and the nostalgia hit me big time as I was once a missionary in the DR and have been back quite a few times both on vacation and medical humanitarian trips with my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slim View Post
          Arthur the king. Mark walhberg meets a mutt on an adventure race in the Dominican Republic. Good touchy feelyndog movie and the nostalgia hit me big time as I was once a missionary in the DR and have been back quite a few times both on vacation and medical humanitarian trips with my son.
          My wife, and to a lesser extent I, enjoyed the movie, but I was thinking throughout the movie how much BigPiney would have hated it--a world-class endurance athlete making perhaps his last attempt to win the race and he gets sidetracked because of his love for a dog. No slouch himself at distance running and cycling, BP's head would explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

My wife, and to a lesser extent I, enjoyed the movie, but I was thinking throughout the movie how much BigPiney would have hated it--a world-class endurance athlete making perhaps his last attempt to win the race and he gets sidetracked because of his love for a dog. No slouch himself at distance running and cycling, BP's head would explode.
            I need to hate watch this thing.

Comment

Working...
            X