Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Oj got the last laugh.
    That's funny, in a sad way. But certainly on brand for MacDonald's type of humor.

Astute Canadians will know Norm's brother is a news host for CBC. At least he was while I was there.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Just saw this on twitter. It's vintage MacDonald:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Norm might be my all time favorite comic. Maybe not from a standup perspective, but joking on his feet as a guest host. I go down a Norm YouTube rabbit hole at least twice a year. One of the funniest is when he first introduces Howard Stern and Artie Lange. The stories from both Artie and Norm are fantastic.

Here is an example of a perfect NM joke. It's only 20secs long, but makes me laugh every time i think about it.

Comment

• Going to miss Turd Ferguson...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Too soon to bring up Woody Allen around here!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                Too soon to bring up Woody Allen around here!
                I’ll allow it.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• norm was the goat. so sad.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I can't let this go by without posting his epic roast of Bob Saget. Amidst the one-upsmanship of all the comedians trying to out-crass each other, he delivers a 50's style Bob Hope style roast. Still leaves me dying laughing.

I wish I could find actual footage of the roast instead of just the audio, but oh well.

Edit- thanks Brock

Last edited by Commando; 09-23-2021, 01:43 PM.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Here you Commando:
                        https://twitter.com/comedycentral/st...696751625?s=21

This was a rough one.

Another one has passed too young. Willie Garson.

https://ew.com/tv/willie-garson-dies...e-collar-star/
                        Last edited by dabrockster; 09-23-2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X