• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the bird blinds.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Those birds - aren't even big enough to eat. What's the draw of them?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Those birds - aren't even big enough to eat. What's the draw of them?
            Appreciating the effects of the evolutionary forces as manifested in this dimension. Can't wait to photograph the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post

Appreciating the effects of the evolutionary forces as manifested in this dimension. Can't wait to photograph the others.
              Ignore that guy!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Those white-crowned sparrows have a pretty song.

And a green towhee. Nice.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Those white-crowned sparrows have a pretty song.

And a green towhee. Nice.
                        I need to get better images of the towhee. I'll be out there again this coming week. The birds are more colorful in the Spring in breeding plumage. These images were from last fall.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Those are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Wow. Those are great.
                              Morning light, the whole day should just be morning light.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post

Morning light, the whole day should just be morning light.
                                Really? Isn’t the late afternoon/sunset light pretty good for a lot of settings and colors with its red hue? Or is that adjustable in post production?

Honest question by an ignorant person.

Comment

Working...
                                X