No announcement yet.

The 2020 Deaths Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Williams. Economic professor at George Mason who sometimes subbed for Rush. Good economic there is. Did not believe government should help victims of disasters no constitutional authority, and Grover Cleveland hero for not using government to help people then. Had typical retirement home mentality his generation growing up good, things getting worse for later generations. People have been saying that for Millenia.

Sympathetic to confederate cause, victors write history and Civil War about states rights, tariffs not slavery, Lincoln bad guy Gettysburg hypocritical. Good economic ideas, libertarian historical ideas, Lee Rockwell Tom Dilorenzo mentality.

Comment

• He sounds like kind of a dummy. #sjbh
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Comment

• Just saw this Chuck Yeager tweet from 3 years ago:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            He cheated death so many times. A true American hero.

Comment

• Yeager was on the Mount Rushmore of the most dominant men in their chosen profession - right between Jordan and Gretzky and The Beatles..

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Kc Jones who coached the best team ever.

Comment

• Dawn Wells

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                    Dawn Wells

Yada, yada, yada...I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
                    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                      Yada, yada, yada...I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
                      We were 5 when GI first aired - yada, yada, you're a player from way back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Neil Peart--dead at 67 after a 3 1/2 year battle with brain cancer. He was one of the greatest musical talents of our generation. Rest in peace.

[ATTACH]9938[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9939[/ATTACH]
                        One year later, and it still hurts.

Comment

• Maaaan... Shabba-Doo passed away. December 30th. He was Ozone in Breakin. What an icon.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

One year later, and it still hurts.
                            I agree.

Comment

Working...
                            X