Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Northwestcoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    Both versions were great, but you have to overlook the fact that the parents did an absolutely horrific thing by separating siblings and keeping them in the dark about it.
    Man I really screwed this up. It's actually the Freaky Friday reboot that's 20 years old today. Hard to keep those Lohan Disney reboots straight.

    But yeah, agree with Parent Trap also being great (both), and they were terrible parents.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    Both versions were great, but you have to overlook the fact that the parents did an absolutely horrific thing by separating siblings and keeping them in the dark about it.
    I find Natasha Richardson very easy to forgive (RIP)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    "The Parent Trap" remake is 20 years old this year. Not gonna lie, I really liked that movie.
    Both versions were great, but you have to overlook the fact that the parents did an absolutely horrific thing by separating siblings and keeping them in the dark about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northwestcoug
    replied
    "Freaky Friday" remake is 20 years old this year. Not gonna lie, I really liked that movie.
    Last edited by Northwestcoug; 05-10-2023, 01:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    I'm not young, but I am Mormon, and I'm part of the small uptick in Independents since 2016 (technically I'm a member of the United Utah Party). I may vote for certain Republicans in the general election (Utah is a closed primary state, which I have no problem with) but I see nothing in the current Republican or Democratic parties that make me want to officially affiliate with either of them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...