Fishing for beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
    I'm looking around a but but it seems.most camping grounds are pretty crowded now.
    I think that's probably true for most places.

You may have to try dispersed camping.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

I think that's probably true for most places.

You may have to try dispersed camping.

That tactic always worries me. I have been with a group that has been ticketed more than once for camping on public lands "incorrectly." But I wasn't the one who put the effort in to finding them so who knows what they did wrong.

Right now I think there is a restriction on fires outside of designated campsites thought. But that may have been lifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
        That tactic always worries me. I have been with a group that has been ticketed more than once for camping on public lands "incorrectly." But I wasn't the one who put the effort in to finding them so who knows what they did wrong.

Right now I think there is a restriction on fires outside of designated campsites thought. But that may have been lifted.
        That's what I heard for where my son went camping in Idaho this past week. Makes sense with how hot and dry it's been the last couple of months.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
        X