X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL... what a dumb kid:

He should have been wearing this hoodie instead:

https://www.teepublic.com/hoodie/290...ikov-rifle-gun
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure which is funnier: the Knox tweet or the article by the NYU student.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Not sure which is funnier: the Knox tweet or the article by the NYU student.
            The tweet was definitely funnier. The article was just dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

The article was definitely funny.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I liked the article. It’s always fun to see the romanticized version of Europe come tumbling down when you g kids realize that Europeans are very bit as racist, offensive and prejudiced as Americans, and in many cases they are worse.

Ill also add that I hated Americans when I lived in Paris. They were the second worst tourists to be around with the Chinese being worst.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I liked the article. It’s always fun to see the romanticized version of Europe come tumbling down when you g kids realize that Europeans are very bit as racist, offensive and prejudiced as Americans, and in many cases they are worse.

Ill also add that I hated Americans when I lived in Paris. They were the second worst tourists to be around with the Chinese being worst.
                  Team China is the worst.

Comment

That reminded me of this day:

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    I do think increased international travel will help move this thing along, but I'm still not convinced it's that big a threat.

But tomorrow I might come down with the symptoms, who knows? I was on a boat in Paris surrounded by hundreds of Asian tourists. Also, in London we stayed at the Hilton attached to Paddington Station. At one point a good portion of the station was shut down on Friday because they thought a couple of people with the virus were there. So who knows? I might actually be spreading it around Utah.
                    Americans and Asians traveling down the Seine together.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

The article was definitely funny.
                      Unintentionally hilarious.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

Comment

I’ll also add that I hated Americans when I lived in Paris. They were the second worst tourists to be around with the Chinese being worst.
                        Pourquoi?

Comment

• I was talking to an Uber driver in Cairns and he said Chinese tourists were the most annoying by far but they also spend the most money.

Comment

• oh, Devon…

Comment

• lol
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Ted Nugent has completely lost his mind. SAD!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X