Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• was that Klaus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-lc70Mjp-U

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        Now this is high art.

Comment

• Timely as well. I've been running my forklift in our warehouse all morning. It's nice to know just how bad things can get.

Comment

• My favorite was when he drove the forklift tines through the faux brick wall.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Those things are still in circulation.

Comment

• If you like safety videos, I highly recommend the United States Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board's channel on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/@USCSB

They really are fascinating and, unfortunately, sad too. Like NATOPS manuals, the safety precautions are "written in blood".

This one about a hydrogen sulfide leak where a dude goes to the job site and doesn't come home so his wife goes to the job site to look for him and also doesn't come home is heartbreaking. Luckily she left the kids in the car so they too didn't succumb:

Comment

• Just remember: Twitter is free.

Comment

• my first thought was that it was a map of the united states. We already know florida was America's ballsack.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/InternetH0F/stat...E8gfGiyng&s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Screenshot_20230516_184950_Twitter.jpg
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I can't believe he hasn't deleted this yet.

Wait until he finds out that 50% are below the median!!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I can't believe he hasn't deleted this yet.

That one is a parody account.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I can't believe he hasn't deleted this yet.

I was driving down the highway the other day and noticed that there were 3 lanes on one side of the median and 2 lanes on the other side. It blew my mind.
                                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
                                X