Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    It's because you are nicer than me.
    lol. Perhaps we'd better not ask robin or wupainmon to weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      lol. Perhaps we'd better not ask robin or wupainmon to weigh in.
      Ok, but you'd better bring a special set of scales. I'm slightly larger than the average bear.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Ok, but you'd better bring a special set of scales. I'm slightly larger than the average bear.
        nonono. NOT. It says better NOT ask robin and wuap to weigh in. After all, I hate to disillusion Jar-id.

Comment

nonono. NOT. It says better NOT ask robin and wuap to weigh in. After all, I hate to disillusion Jar-id.
          I am the personification of Frued's ID so that's why my mother spelled my name that way
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            I am the personification of Frued's ID so that's why my mother spelled my name that way
            I was actually wondering that - if you were all Id. Frankly, I'm okay with that, as we could sure use a little less ego around here!

Comment

I was actually wondering that - if you were all Id. Frankly, I'm okay with that, as we could sure use a little less ego around here!
              I think the Foyer and Water Cooler might even have some super-egos.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I think the Foyer and Water Cooler might even have some super-egos.
                My ID beat the crap out of my Super Ego, we have been separated for at least 25 years.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                X