"Can you do some of your DO magic on our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Can you do some of your DO magic on our

daughter to see if she is full of stool", said my wife a minute ago.

Mocking and approving in a single sentence, she is talented.
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

what is DO magic?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      what is DO magic?
      Google voodoo, feiticeira, macumba...it is a combo (more feiticeira, though)

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        what is DO magic?
        It's an add-on from Wizards of the Coast.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
          Google voodoo, feiticeira, macumba...it is a combo (more feiticeira, though)
          Voce fala?
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Voce fala?
            nao falo, so escrevo

Comment

could be worse. she could have suggested that you were full of stool.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                could be worse. she could have suggested that you were full of stool.
                She didn't need to suggest, she already knew.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                  She didn't need to suggest, she already knew.
                  well, I didn't want to point out that it might be more of an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    well, I didn't want to point out that it might be more of an observation.
                    It's because you are nicer than me.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Captain jargon is in the HOUSE.

Comment

nao falo, so escrevo
                        Nao conta se voce usa uma programa como http://translate.google.com p'ra fazer uma traducao. Como aprendeu?

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Nao conta se voce usa uma programa como http://translate.google.com p'ra fazer uma traducao. Como aprendeu?
                          brincadeira.

Yo aprendeu a hablar portuguese, pero eu nao posso lembrar como falar. Entonces, eu falo essa porqueria llamado "portunol", por isso, so escribo.

I was listening to Elis Regina last night and felt inspired. She is the Alanis Morissette of Basso Nova.

Comment

DO student magic, right?
                            At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                            -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                              DO student magic, right?
                              Nope, I'm a DO.

Comment

Working...
                              X