Do you use aerosol antiperspirant on your undercarriage?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    Do you use aerosol antiperspirant on your undercarriage?

    When I'm on the east coast in the summer, I do.

    West coast, unnecessary.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #2
    Keep the carpet trimmed low and dry, unnecessary.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      Gel Gillette.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #4
        tmi
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #5
          lol. Last thing you should be worried about is how your junk smells.

          Comment

          • Moliere
            One man.....one pie
            • Oct 2009
            • 27896

            #6
            There's gotta be a thread about this already.....right?
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

            Comment

            • Guest

              #7
              No hair = smooth ride. Get the Saxx underwear. They have littel flaps that eliminate skin to skin contact. But....they are not temple ready.

              Comment

              • oxcoug
                Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                • Dec 2009
                • 5309

                #8
                Originally posted by AggieIam View Post
                No hair = smooth ride. Get the Saxx underwear. They have littel flaps that eliminate skin to skin contact. But....they are not temple ready.
                Thanks for the neighborly advice, screw 'Grino and his prudish and outdated sensitivities re junk talk!
                Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                It can't all be wedding cake.

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #9
                  Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                  Thanks for the neighborly advice, screw 'Grino and his prudish and outdated sensitivities re junk talk!
                  If junk sweats in the forest and nobody is around to smell it, does it really stink?

                  Comment

                  • Indy Coug
                    Heartless Bastard
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 18747

                    #10
                    Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                    When I'm on the east coast in the summer, I do.

                    West coast, unnecessary.
                    Brut, by Faberge

                    Will anyone pick up on the Eddie Murphy reference?
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

                    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #11
                      Oh, shit. I was thinking underarms. I have never perfumed my crotch; musk is an aphrodisiac.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25273

                        #12
                        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        Oh, shit. I was thinking underarms. I have never perfumed my crotch; musk is an aphrodisiac.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #13
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Oh, shit. I was thinking underarms. I have never perfumed my crotch; musk is an aphrodisiac.


                          I cannot hear the word musk without the accompanying visuals:




                          not only that, it's extremely Onomatopoeic "mmmm Musk....."
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • clackamascoug
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9709

                            #14
                            I use Kaboom. And I'm completely serious. TMI to tell why, but it's sure to satisfy the concerns of this thread. Has a nice lathering feeling.

                            Comment

                            Working...