Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official WORDLE thread (spoiler alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORE
    TESLA
    FEAST

Wordle has officially jumped the shark. Shame on you, NYT.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Screenshot_20221125_002235_Chrome.jpg
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• SALET
        PITHY
        ITCHY
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• STAIN
          ITCHY

Second guess took a long time as the only other options I could think of were UTILE and OTIUM. After scratching my head a little, it came to me.

Comment

• STERN
            ATTIC
            ITCHY
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wordle.jpg

Comment

• STOIC
                ITCHY

C0A2CDED-5B2B-4AA0-955D-709C7929703A.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  Whoa. Doesn’t get much better then that.

PARSE
                  CLOUT
                  WITCH
                  ITCHY
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• FEAST
                    TWIRL
                    DITCH
                    ITCHY

Comment

• REAST
                      TONIC
                      ITCHY
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• STARE
                        ITCHY

Scordle told me that Otium and Othyl were my other options, but I wouldn't have thought of them without Scordle so Itchy was my only option.
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Screenshot_20221126_002002_Chrome.jpg
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• CREST
                            CLEAN
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wordle.jpg

Comment

• RAISE
                                CHEAT
                                CLEAN

Comment

Working...
                                X