Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official WORDLE thread (spoiler alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

This reads like a one-word-per-line haiku about a teenage boy.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• STARE
      RACED
      BREAD
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Screenshot_20230330_001844_Chrome.jpg
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Screenshot_20230330_055038_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• CLASP
            EARNT
            BREAD
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• STAID
              ALOUD
              BREAD

Comment

• Today I sit here with my par and wonder how others seem to get that birdie with ease. Seems to be a frequent theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Today I sit here with my par and wonder how others seem to get that birdie with ease. Seems to be a frequent theme.
                  Don't know what to tell you, man. It's just a gift.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• ARGUE
                    BREAD

Comment

• Today I sit here with my birdie and wonder how others seem to get that eagle with ease. Seems to be a frequent theme.
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Today I sit here with my birdie and wonder how others seem to get that eagle with ease. Seems to be a frequent theme.
                        I hear you! I think LVAllen dopped the mic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I hear you! I think LVAllen dopped the mic.
                          I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be back to double-bogeying the word everyone else gets in 3.

Comment

• STARE
                            CLERK
                            FIERY
                            QUERY
                            EVERY
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• ARGUE
                              STREP
                              RECON
                              EVERY

Comment

• LATER
                                SCORE
                                MERRY
                                EVERY

Comment

Working...
                                X