Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official WORDLE thread (spoiler alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot_20230320_075103_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• SNARE
      CHIDE
      FLUTE
      GLOVE

Comment

• ARGUE
        BEIGE
        GLOVE

Comment

• For some reason, seeing "SALET" today got me thinking about not wanting to repeat the same thing day after day. It reminded me of my interview for teaching at the MTC. They brought in four or five applicants and presented a sample mini-lesson and then asked each of us to teach the same thing. I was the last to go. By the time it was my turn, we had all basically heard the same thing four or five times in a row. I introduced a little variety where I could so as not to parrot back word for word what everyone else had said.

I didn't get the job. Later, I remember talking to a guy that claimed to be privy to the hiring practices. I described my experience and he told me that, at the time, they wanted teachers who didn't mind parroting everything word for word.

Later, I did get hired as a teacher there. I don't remember having to do the teaching interview thing again. They may have just really been hurting for teachers by then.

SALET.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• STARE
            CHIDE
            CLOAK
            GLOBE
            GLOVE
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• STARE
              TOUCH
              TOUGH

That was tough seeing the eagle touch the lip and then rollout.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Screenshot_20230321_050308_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• Happy par 3 Tuesday.

STEAL
                  TROMP
                  TOUGH
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• LEAST
                    THIRD
                    TOUCH
                    TOUGH

Like Cop, missed an easy putt.

Comment

• GHOST
                      TOUGH
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        GHOST
                        TOUGH
                        I've noticed that's your starter. Nice tap-in Eagle!

Comment

• Strong off the tee this morning!
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• ARGUE
                            FLUNG
                            TOUGH

Comment

• I'll also celebrate par 3 Tuesday:

POISE
                              MOUNT
                              TOUGH
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• SALET
                                TOUGH

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                                If I’d thought of NORTH, I would have used it as my second guess.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X