Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orrin Hatch - 88 years old

Comment

Naomi Judd was it natural causes or did she end her life?

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
        Naomi Judd was it natural causes or did she end her life?
        Yip.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Kevin Samuels - died in the saddle.

Controversial dating YouTuber Kevin Samuels dies at 56 after having chest pain while staying with woman: report (msn.com)

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              never heard of him.
              YouTube is a big place - dude had 1.43 million subscribers. Think about how many football stadiums of people cared enough about this guy to subscribe to his channel.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

YouTube is a big place - dude had 1.43 million subscribers. Think about how many football stadiums of people cared enough about this guy to subscribe to his channel.
                lots of dumb people out there. JoJo Siwa has 12M + subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

lots of dumb people out there. JoJo Siwa has 12M + subscribers.
                  Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

Never heard of him.
                    Exactly

Comment

Oh no, the mob finally found what boring street Henry HIll was living on. Ray Liotta is gone.

I love Goodfellas. I've seen it countless times. The last thing I saw Liotta in was The Many Saints of Newark. It was a fitting conclusion to his long career of playing mobsters ancriminals.
                      Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-26-2022, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Damn. 67 is young! Just got engaged last year too.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          Oh no, the mob finally found what boring street Henry HIll was living on. Ray Liotta is gone.

I love Goodfellas. I've seen it countless times. The last thing I saw Liotta in was The Many Saints Network. It was a fitting conclusion to his long career of playing mobsters and criminals.
                          Honestly, when I saw him in MSoN, I thought he looked like he was already kinda dead.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I love Goodfellas. I've seen it countless times. The last thing I saw Liotta in was The Many Saints Network. It was a fitting conclusion to his long career of playing mobsters and criminals.
                            he will always be shoeless joe to me.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Honestly, when I saw him in MSoN, I thought he looked like he was already kinda dead.
                              Just noticed the autocorrect of Newark to Network. Many Saints Network sounds like a channel my grandma would have watched asking her to donate to their Christian ministry.

Comment

I love Goodfellas. I've seen it countless times. The last thing I saw Liotta in was The Many Saints of Newark. It was a fitting conclusion to his long career of playing mobsters ancriminals.
                                Goodfellas is a masterpiece.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X