Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

Comment

• Don't know what was happening, but I didn't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        Don't know what was happening, but I didn't like it.
        SSL certificate expired. Fixed now.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

SSL certificate expired. Fixed now.
          Gracias.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Thank you Jeff Lebowski. Not sure where the account sits, but let us know when it's time for some dues.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Thank you Jeff Lebowski. Not sure where the account sits, but let us know when it's time for some dues.

Comment

• Is there, by chance, a vbulletin plug-in for Telegram posts?
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Is there, by chance, a vbulletin plug-in for Telegram posts?
                  And Rumble?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

And Rumble?
                    Is borg coming back?

Comment

Is borg coming back?

Comment

• One thing that has bothered me for a while is how certain attachments are shrunk/resized to be ultra small, almost unreadable, by vBulletin.

After a bit of testing I have concluded the problem is the way the underlying image processing library, GD, handles PNG files. If you post your images as JPEG files they won't get resized down to microscopic levels.

I've adjusted a GD image resizing setting to see if it will have any effect but I'm not very optimistic. I'm too lazy to go digging into the detailed configuration guts of GD so if you don't want your images resized so they're unreadable, post JPEGs (.JPG) instead of PNGs.

Comment

Is borg coming back?
                          This post deserves some credit.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I've solved it now. I was wrong about GD. It turns out that it was a vBulletin setting related to image attachments. PNGs should work the same as JPGs now and won't be resized to oblivion unless you upload an absolute behemoth of an image.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              I've solved it now. I was wrong about GD. It turns out that it was a vBulletin setting related to image attachments. PNGs should work the same as JPGs now and won't be resized to oblivion unless you upload an absolute behemoth of an image.
                              Thank you!

Comment

• I've become fairly proficient at working the image uploader from my phone, and I usually just manually set the image height to make sure it isn't too large. But hopefully that won't be necessary now. Thanks, BFM!
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X