Who is Cuf's alpha dog?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • San Juan Sun
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I've not read any responses yet, but any answer other than GoatNapper is wrong.

    Who argues with GN? Dude talks about womens breasts and genitalia like they were his own and no one argues, and we often laugh. When's the last time GN has lost an argument? When's the last time he didn't tell it like he saw it?

    NEVER.
    Being a sycophant will never make you an alpha dog.

    Leave a comment:


  • Green Monstah
    replied
    I've not read any responses yet, but any answer other than GoatNapper is wrong.

    Who argues with GN? Dude talks about womens breasts and genitalia like they were his own and no one argues, and we often laugh. When's the last time GN has lost an argument? When's the last time he didn't tell it like he saw it?

    NEVER.

    Leave a comment:


  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    replied
    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
    I shopped at Reams just a few hours ago. The one by us is cowboy clothing (and cowboy) free.
    The one on Ft. Union? They used to make you be 18 to buy condoms, on my 18th birthday I drove down there and bought a box. That was wasted money, but man did I feel like a bad ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • myboynoah
    replied
    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
    I shopped at Reams just a few hours ago. The one by us is cowboy clothing (and cowboy) free.
    Be careful with those free cowboys. You get what you pay for.

    Leave a comment:


  • DU Ute
    replied
    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
    Bump
    I shopped at Reams just a few hours ago. The one by us is cowboy clothing (and cowboy) free.

    Leave a comment:


  • Indy Coug
    replied
    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Coach McGuirk
    replied
    BYU

    Leave a comment:


  • myboynoah
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Come on, folks. Google.

    http://reamsfoods.com/locations.aspx
    Everyone, the alpha dog has spoken. Time to start googling.

    Leave a comment:


  • frank ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by TalkyTina View Post
    I don't know about Provo, but I can think of 4 Reams in SL County. Each one offers a consistently depressing shopping experience. They no longer require tithing.
    Talky Tina, the Provo Reams, like your avatar and the Twilight Zone episode behind it, it is pretty terrifying. No boycott reason needed, just avoid that place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by TalkyTina View Post
    I don't know about Provo, but I can think of 4 Reams in SL County. Each one offers a consistently depressing shopping experience. They no longer require tithing.
    Come on, folks. Google.

    Leave a comment:


  • TalkyTina
    replied
    Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    Is Reams still around in Provo? Once upon a time, they had good navel oranges. That 10% was something different for sure.
    I don't know about Provo, but I can think of 4 Reams in SL County. Each one offers a consistently depressing shopping experience. They no longer require tithing.

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisrenrut
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Reams was a weird store. They added a 10% tithe to your groceries once you got to the register.
    Did they have the downstairs with cowboy boots and wrangler jeans? That always felt you had walked into some weird cowboy underground hidout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paperback Writer
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Reams was a weird store. They added a 10% tithe to your groceries once you got to the register.
    Is Reams still around in Provo? Once upon a time, they had good navel oranges. That 10% was something different for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Jesus is my Alpha Dog.

    Is the Der Weinerschnitzel still on 12th North? - My Dad used to take me to Reams and get the 10 cent hot dogs back in the day. Gross...

    Reams was a weird store. They added a 10% tithe to your groceries once you got to the register.

    Leave a comment:


  • clackamascoug
    replied
    Jesus is my Alpha Dog.

    Is the Der Weinerschnitzel still on 12th North? - My Dad used to take me to Reams and get the 10 cent hot dogs back in the day. Gross...

    Leave a comment:

Working...