Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, NWTD!

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here - it gets old reading the same old crap these guys write over and over and over again....

Comment

Welcome, NWTD. I lurked for a couple of years, created an account, didn't use it, went back to lurking for another year, finally jumped in for three years, left again for four or five, and finally came back last week.

Come to think of it, that's kind of like the sort of experience a lot of people have with the church. I wonder how CS's retention numbers compare ...
        Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
        --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
          Welcome, NWTD. I lurked for a couple of years, created an account, didn't use it, went back to lurking for another year, finally jumped in for three years, left again for four or five, and finally came back last week.

Come to think of it, that's kind of like the sort of experience a lot of people have with the church. I wonder how CS's retention numbers compare ...
          Are you suggesting we take a vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            Are you suggesting we take a vacation?
            If you do, you will return renewed, refreshed, and able to produce some of the most extraordinary posts this board has ever seen, as I think my own return has demonstrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
            --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              what is your CB handle?
              I haven’t had one for quite a while. It was masterofmydomain or some variation of that. I visit and read every once in a while, but I haven’t logged in for years.

Comment

Welcome!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Help me out here. What is the connection between your moniker and Homer?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    https://youtu.be/pKD3tjPYo4A

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      [emoji3516]

Comment

Boo!
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Boo!
                          I need to watch the Simpsons I guess so I don't miss stuff like this. What are there now, 30 seasons?
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Yeah but you only need to watch the first 15.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Yeah but you only need to watch the first 15.
                              gotcha. brb

Comment

I need to watch the Simpsons I guess so I don't miss stuff like this. What are there now, 30 seasons?
                                WTF...
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X