X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
    The mandatory questions, things everyone wants to know about you:

How did you find CS? Google search

How did you choose your moniker? I am a 20 year veteran in the United States Air Force.

What do you do (other than read CS)? I spend a lot of time playing and coaching basketball.

How many time zones have you lived in? Not sure 8-10

What are your sports loyalties? it's BYU and BYU alumnus that I follow.

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be? I'm not really sure how to answer this question.
    Wingnut, I notice you post on Utefans.net. Could you please ask them to reduce my 1-year suspension to 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

Wingnut, I notice you post on Utefans.net. Could you please ask them to reduce my 1-year suspension to 6 months?
      What, exactly, does one have to do to get a 1-year suspension from Utefans.net?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

We should really all be rooting for Moose's utefans suspension to be lifted ASAP.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

We should really all be rooting for Moose's utefans suspension to be lifted ASAP.
          Well, we should know more as soon as Wingnut responds here

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

I accused an Alabama fan of trolling. True story.

Comment

Here is the post that resulted in a one year suspension:

https://www.utefans.net/t/2008-10-te...een-great/5336

Comment

Here is the post that resulted in a one year suspension:

https://www.utefans.net/t/2008-10-te...een-great/5336
                Sounds like they had a short fuse due to your history.

Don’t feed Moose. He’s been at this crap for years and years, across many Utah boards. He likes to push buttons.
                Serious question: Don't you get tired of trolling? Why not be genuine and maybe build some rewarding relationships? Life is too short.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Serious question: Don't you get tired of trolling? Why not be genuine and maybe build some rewarding relationships? Life is too short.
                  Building rewarding relationships takes time. Life is too short.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

worse than a dui i guess
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

No, I really enjoy trolling.

Comment

Building rewarding relationships takes time. Life is too short.
                        Exactly.

Comment

Exactly.
                          My favorite episodes of Love Boat was when Charo was on.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                          X