My name is what?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Remember when TedBot banned himself for several months after Trump’s attempted coup? Those were the days.
    I told y'all.... I was busy.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome back and happy to have you as one of us Godless Apostates.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

You know full well that the only people who get banned around here are:
        • People that make violent threats
        • People that are blatant trolls like Moose's Whistle
        • People that dox other board members
        You forgot:
        • People that spoil dragon-related fantasy TV shows
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

You forgot:
          • People that spoil dragon-related fantasy TV shows
          That that is a BIG one. For a period of like 6 months or more, spoiling dragon-related fantasy TV shows was the the no. 1 most common cause of people getting banned around here.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

That that is a BIG one. For a period of like 6 months or more, spoiling dragon-related fantasy TV shows was the the no. 1 most common cause of people getting banned around here.
            I do think though it is fair game these days to spoil dragon-related fantasy TV shows.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

I do think though it is fair game these days to spoil dragon-related fantasy TV shows.
              I think you're right, but that's part of the problem. You never know when dragon-related fantasy TV shows will be in vogue on CS.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Kind of crazy that Slim came back and revived this thread just as Eminem dropped a new single with similar content.

Comment

Working...
                X