No announcement yet.

World Series 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I can appreciate the greatness of the game, as a Dodger fan that was absolutely brutal to watch.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      'Stros!

"Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

'Stros!

It would have been better if it was the Rangers but those folks down in H-Town had a rough year and deserve this. Well, more than the good folks in Cali with all their fires and stuff.
        Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-26-2017, 05:41 PM.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          While I can appreciate the greatness of the game, as a Dodger fan that was absolutely brutal to watch.
          I'm very glad I wasn't watching it. I was at work and following it on the MLB.COM/Dodgers/gameday

Even with that - I was about to toss the computer
          Last edited by happyone; 10-26-2017, 02:51 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

'Stros!

Now that the Astros are in the AL, I find it easier to cheer for them. Plus, it’s nice to see Dodger fans, hopes get crushed, them reignited only to be crushed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Now that the Astros are in the AL, I find it easier to cheer for them. Plus, it’s nice to see Dodger fans, hopes get crushed, them reignited only to be crushed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Unfortunately there are too many Trolley Dodgers living in Southern Nevada. Have some self respect! The Dodgers are good so I won't count them out until the Astros prevail, but it will make Dodger fans tolerable if they should lose after dreaming of this all season long.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Now that the Astros are in the AL, I find it easier to hate them. Plus, it’s nice to see Astros fans, hopes get crushed, them reignited only to be crushed again.

Dodgers in 6!

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

Dodgers in 6!
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

YESSS!

Dodgers break it open in the 9th

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Comment

good start for the Dodgers in game 5

3 run 1st thanks to some shoddy Astro fielding

Comment

In ten minutes, the score went from 4-0 to 4-4. Crazy how quickly it fell apart for Kershaw.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Aaaaand it took about 10 minutes for it all to fall apart for McHugh.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Wow. Wow.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

This series has been amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X