Check out your Blenders here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I still have the Ninja. Whenever we use it I like to drop the line "Slice like a ninja, cut like a razor blade!"
    Vanilla Ice.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Co selling the Blendtec with silencer. What model to you all have?

http://www.costco.com/Blendtec-Pro-8...100137400.html
      We have the designer series. In black. Not sure when the last time it was used. Although I've got some butternut squash that I may work some magic with this weekend.

We were visiting my aunt over the weekend and she caved to my children's request for pancakes. To make them, she pulled out the oldest Vitamix I've ever seen. Pretty sure it was from the 70s. Still kicking. I was impressed. But given that we average use of ours about once a month, it might last that long as well.
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

If Jesus really does hate rich people, expensive blenders that rarely get used is probably the reason.

Comment

We have a vitamix that we use almost daily, between my wife and me. I guess it's loud, but it never occurred to me her a silencer. Seems like it would be more annoying than worth it.

Pancake batter? Because your fork just doesn't work?
          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
            Pancake batter? Because your fork just doesn't work?
            I thought it was an odd choice as well. And the pancakes were awful. But an unlumpy awful. So there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              I thought it was an odd choice as well. And the pancakes were awful. But an unlumpy awful. So there's that.
              Pancake batter should be a bit lumpy.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Pancake batter should be a bit lumpy.
                I assure you that I have never used an electronic appliance in my personal pancake batter mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                  I assure you that I have never used an electronic appliance in my personal pancake batter mixing.
                  I'm just saying. Fork, whisk, Vitamix; don't overmix pancake batter.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I still have the Ninja. Whenever we use it I like to drop the line "Slice like a ninja, cut like a razor blade!"
                    Damn!
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Damn!
                      Blends things up so fast that's exactly what other DJs say.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Finally pulled the trigger on a Blendtec after all my other cheapo blenders keep crapping out. Should be here soon.

How many of you guys have had to use your warranty to get replacements? 8 year warranty is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Finally pulled the trigger on a Blendtec after all my other cheapo blenders keep crapping out. Should be here soon.

How many of you guys have had to use your warranty to get replacements? 8 year warranty is awesome!
                          No problems with mine after 4 years
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

We had a problem with the jar but they sent us a new one right away. It's been the best blender ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yup ours is maybe 4 years old. No problems. Gets the job done for smoothies/milkshakes every time.

Comment

We are on our third Blendtec in 3 years. Both defective units have been replaced for free. The second one failed June of last year while we were using it to make smoothies for an end-of-school-year party. Had to blow the dust off of the Waring Pro.

I think the warranty resets with each replacement model, but not 100% sure about that.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X