THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Somewhere along the way Texas will mess this up with an inexplicable loss. Trust me.
    Unlikely. I suspect the loss will be explicable with a single line:

This is Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I haven't followed the Big 12 much this year, but is WV not still an option? The back half of their schedule is much more difficult than their front, but if they beat OU and Texas they will have some quality wins.
      West Virginia would have to beat Oklahoma and Texas and defeat one of them twice. And even then they're still West Virginia and unlikely to get much support from this year's committee members. A one-loss WVU is not in the conversation with the Big 12 having a rough year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
        Unlikely. I suspect the loss will be explicable with a single line:

This is Texas.
        You can imagine my anxiety as I watched OU score 21 straight 4th quarter points last week. "Here we go again. Sigh..." But I will be darned, they pulled it out.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

You can imagine my anxiety as I watched OU score 21 straight 4th quarter points last week. "Here we go again. Sigh..." But I will be darned, they pulled it out.
          That's the irony right? Mike's defense gets three straight three-and-outs in the fourth so Kyler can mount the 21-point comeback and his reward is a pink slip. Mind you, he should have been axed years ago, but this was not handled well by the Sooners.

(BTW, it would have been four straight stops but for that bogus PI call on Tre Norwood.)

Comment

That's the irony right? Mike's defense gets three straight three-and-outs in the fourth so Kyler can mount the 21-point comeback and his reward is a pink slip. Mind you, he should have been axed years ago, but this was not handled well by the Sooners.

(BTW, it would have been four straight stops but for that bogus PI call on Tre Norwood.)
            Pshaw. PI all the way.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Somewhere along the way Texas will mess this up with an inexplicable loss. Trust me.
              You may have a point.

Comment

You may have a point.
                That was close!

Comment

They already did that: fear the turtle!

Comment

That was close!
                    Red River rematch for the conference title. Things just got interesting....

Comment

• This is hilarious. Turns out Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a Michigan fan. Buckeye fans should have fun with this.

Comment

• From the /r/CFB thread

We have the whole Persian army behind us! The only loss they ever suffered was to the-...oh...wait...
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment..._that/e7vz6yk/

Comment

• I bet Putin is a Buckeye fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Comment

I bet Putin is a Buckeye fan.
                              Putin is more of an NFL fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                This is hilarious. Turns out Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a Michigan fan. Buckeye fans should have fun with this.
                                lol. There's a bunch of funny tweets in that thread.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X