No announcement yet.

THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So fun to have Babs back. Too bad it took the exile of ddd to make it occur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      So fun to have Babs back. Too bad it took the exile of ddd to make it occur.
      Yup. I spent the last six years wondering if that dude would EVER sign out so I could log back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        I thought the free beacon's troll of this was a little better:

I was about to quote that Iowa line when I realized you already had. Also found this funny:

However, there is one key difference between the two: Urban Meyer visited Wisconsin in 2016.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          failed to be "motivated" enough to defeat Iowa --- IOWA --- later that same year.
          I mean, jeez, you might as well lose to Iowa State at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            I was about to quote that Iowa line when I realized you already had. Also found this funny:
            However, there is one key difference between the two: Urban Meyer visited Wisconsin in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
              I mean, jeez, you might as well lose to Iowa State at home.
              Sooner or later.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Heh.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Heh.
                  This is totally taken out of context. Urban didn't lie. He just falsely stated that he lacked knowledge. There is a huge difference. Right? Right Brock?

Comment

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

Gasp!! I am shocked you are making light of DV.

Meh. I give it a 2 1/2 out of 5 chokeholds

If they keep playing like this, UM should be suspended the rest of the season..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Close one..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

Close one..

Seriously. There were a lot of wives of the coaching staff who were verrrrry nervous for a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                          Seriously. There were a lot of wives of the coaching staff who were verrrrry nervous for a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• HBCoug might be our funniest poster.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

HBCoug might be our funniest poster.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X