Life's Little Pleasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    What are her plans? Are you kicking her out on her arse?
    She's working this summer, going to uvu in the fall. Kicking her out has been discussed because she continues to be mean and ignore our rules. But she hasn't done anything where she crosses a line- just general selfishness and unpleasant behaviorb that grates on you. I really can't see myself kicking her out- that's drastic and her "crimes" don't warrant it. She is at work a lot, with her loser boyfriend a lot, so we just enjoy when she isn't around.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Dinner on our shaded back patio on a dry cool utah summer evening.

Watching TV in bed.

Biting into that first smoked pork rib.

Sleeping in and then having a nice breakfast.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        She's working this summer, going to uvu in the fall. Kicking her out has been discussed because she continues to be mean and ignore our rules. But she hasn't done anything where she crosses a line- just general selfishness and unpleasant behaviorb that grates on you. I really can't see myself kicking her out- that's drastic and her "crimes" don't warrant it. She is at work a lot, with her loser boyfriend a lot, so we just enjoy when she isn't around.
        Going away to school at least it's an end in sight. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Dinner on our shaded back patio on a dry cool utah summer evening.

Watching TV in bed.

Biting into that first smoked pork rib.

Sleeping in and then having a nice breakfast.
          For a second there I thought was reading about Kugr's perfect day.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            The way my son takes so much joy in Pokemon Go raids. The way he yells out in excitement which Pokemon and loves when his Dragonite does Draco Meteor. How happy he is to show people at the raids his latest catches and how he takes so much enjoyment in sharing with his Pokemon friends.
            Heh. I played Pokemon Go with my son back when it came out two summers ago. Dang, those were some good times; just walking around the local parks during the twilight hours, chatting and waiting for Mom to call and tell us it was way past time to return home. Now he is almost two feet taller and has traded his interest in Pokemon for interest in the Stake President's daughter. :/
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Going away to school at least it's an end in sight. Good luck.
              ha. she is going to live with us. at least at the beginning.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                ha. she is going to live with us. at least at the beginning.
                Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!!!!
                  lol.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Friday afternoons. Sitting on the throne with a good book.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

For a second there I thought was reading about Kugr's perfect day.
                      Bwhahaha. Aren't Kugr and JL about the same age?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

pure baby draw around the corner on a dogleg left.

a three point swish in rhythm after a receiving a perfect pass.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Heh. I played Pokemon Go with my son back when it came out two summers ago. Dang, those were some good times; just walking around the local parks during the twilight hours, chatting and waiting for Mom to call and tell us it was way past time to return home. Now he is almost two feet taller and has traded his interest in Pokemon for interest in the Stake President's daughter. :/
                          It would be no small pleasure to watch Walter deal with his son marrying into an uber-Mormon family. Even better if they are Marvel fans.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            smr’s daughter takes are my favorite
                            Beat me to it.

Beating my 13-year-old repeatedly at a local park in "Pig".
                            My 10-year-old giving me a hug almost every day when I come home.
                            Playing rhyming games with my 8-year-old.
                            Hearing my wife laugh.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

A well struck four iron and sitting in a group at 25 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                I've fully embraced Pokemon Go. It has been such a great time with my son. He looks forward to the monthly community days and events that they do now. He will talk for weeks with anticipation about community days and the new legendary Pokemon.

Now if I could just get a damn Shiny Kyogre.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X