THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

That was the coolest onside kick I have ever seen..

https://youtu.be/bDGwzA0TQ3c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 11-09-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      With that 4 game suspension, they should be required to forfeit all games he played in and they should be counted as losses for this season. Sorry no conference championship game or CFP.
      We all know that is never gonna happen.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          We all know that is never gonna happen.

We can dream.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            We can dream.
            LOL. Like I dream of Bama ever being caught for misdeeds.

If he paid it off before the season, I cannot see how he would even be ineligible. He is being punished for not reporting in the first place.

Now if it it was never paid..

Comment

• Looks like the loan was related to his GF needing money to get to the Rose Bow last year. If so, he should have stayed out of it and let his GF get the loan.

“Ohio State is expected to appeal the suspension in hopes of getting it reduced to two games. Young explained on Twitter that he accepted the loan from a family friend he met the summer before his freshman year at Ohio State and repaid it in full last summer. That loan was related to travel expenses for Young’s girlfriend to travel to see Ohio State play in the Rose Bowl, The Athletic reported.”

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...al--138274875/

Comment

I guess I have to spell it out. Good Lord..

You chimed in to response I had given to Moliere where my response disagreed with the conference being average.

Still does not matter as pretty much the committee and everyone else has recognized The Buckeyes are a contender. All they have done is destroyed everyone they played. With a better SOS than Bama and Clemson and PSU. LSU is the top SOS ranked team at #6. Truthfully, they should be #1.

Wisconsin is ranked #28 which is ahead of Bama (56) and Clemson (59) and PSU (33). But go ahead with you BS retort that Wisc. sucks and has played no one.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/sec/2...dule-rankings/

Or we could go with ESPN’s power rankings which have the Buckeyes in the top spot.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...cs/teamratings

Gee. Wisconsin at #2 with SOS.
                https://www.teamrankings.com/college...ength-by-other

Lol. No, I actually just found it interesting that you were proclaiming Wisconsin to be some juggernaut after just losing to lowly Illinois.

Also, something is seriously wrong with that link stating that Wisconsin has the #2 SOS. They have played
                USF, Central Mich, Illinois, OSU, Mich. St., Kent St. and Iowa.

That isnt the #2 SOS.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                    Lol. No, I actually just found it interesting that you were proclaiming Wisconsin to be some juggernaut after just losing to lowly Illinois.

Also, something is seriously wrong with that link stating that Wisconsin has the #2 SOS. They have played
                    USF, Central Mich, Illinois, OSU, Mich. St., Kent St. and Iowa.

That isnt the #2 SOS.
                    I only shared what was out there.

Comment

• 2-Game Suspension. Will miss the game against Rutgers this weekend and will be back for the PSU game..

https://es.pn/3779yRN

Comment

2-Game Suspension. Will miss the game against Rutgers this weekend and will be back for the PSU game..

https://es.pn/3779yRN

Of course he doesn't miss any meaningful minutes. Free Yoeli!
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          How about screw the NCAA!! They serve no purpose but their own. Their swift punishments are so biased and self-righteous.

I kinda wish they would stand up to an Ohio St. Or Bama etc. so the big boys see what it is like to get screwed by them and essentially disband that piece of trash organization..

Last edited by dabrockster; 11-14-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Absolutely incredible. I loathe the NCAA.

Comment

• Lol. You guys realize that the NCAA is quite literally all of the colleges and universities in the US that have sports teams? Yes, let’s eliminate the NCAA. Seems like a great plan.

Consistency in doling out punishment for rules violations is virtually impossible because what constitutes consistency or fairness is completely subjective. You couldn’t make everyone happy even if god himself were making the rulings from on high. Fans are irrational.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Lol. You guys realize that the NCAA is quite literally all of the colleges and universities in the US that have sports teams? Yes, let’s eliminate the NCAA. Seems like a great plan.

Consistency in doling out punishment for rules violations is virtually impossible because what constitutes consistency or fairness is completely subjective. You couldn’t make everyone happy even if god himself were making the rulings from on high. Fans are irrational.
                                I don't recall advocating getting rid of the NCAA....that doesn't mean I don't still loathe it. While I don't disagree that fairness can be subjective, I would love to hear your subjective analysis as to how 2 games in this situation can be reconciled with some of the other stiffer penalties for issues that were, at least on their face, lesser infractions.

Comment

Working...
                                X