2018 deaths thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Dwight are you a member of some sort of death news service? You seem to get these things earlier than anyone else.
    Dwight... when am I going to die? I need to know.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Aretha Franklin, 76.

Aretha Franklin, the legendary ‘Queen of Soul’ and a symbol of black pride and women’s liberation, dies at 76, AP reports - The Washington Posthttps://apple.news/AWtlNR8CGRt2hBl2dVdFlkA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Some of the replies are great.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Kofi Anon old un head. Donlt know much about hm.

Comment

• Robin Leach, 76.

Comment

• He did the voiceovers for the Maine State Lottery when I was a kid. I remember thinking that Maine must be pretty big time to have the guy from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous pimping their Lotto.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  He did the voiceovers for the Maine State Lottery when I was a kid. I remember thinking that Maine must be pretty big time to have the guy from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous pimping their Lotto.
                  If you think Maine is big time, Idaho got Jerry Van Dyke from Coach for their lottery commercials!
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    Robin Leach, 76.

I heard 77. But then again, I also heard that he was a "legendary journalist", so.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wishing him champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Comment

• John McCain. :[emoji22]:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          John McCain.
                          I'm going to the temple tonight to do his work for him...

Thank you for your service to our Country.
                          Last edited by clackamascoug; 08-25-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Neil Simon

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...D=ansmsnnews11

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• McCain to lie in state... Capital Rotunda.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...ington-arizona

Comment

• Burt Reynolds, 82.

Comment

Working...
                                X