Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2018-2019 Season

Draft day. Predictions?

Also, Is anyone else finding their image of the stoic Kawhi Leonard has been significantly tarnished by his demand to be traded to LA? I wonder whether he really was injured last year (and, if he was, is he now damaged goods)?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Holy crap, Ayton's parents are tiny. So are Mo Bamba's.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Also, 3 of the first 5 suits were normal. Didn't' expect that.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Trae Young with the shorts suit.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No ADA ramp for Zhaire Smith's dad. That was awkward. Somewhere in Alpine,Utah, Adam is frantically calling NBA HQ trying to reach Smith's agent . . .
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Adam Silver is such a strange looking guy but I really like him.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              No ADA ramp for Zhaire Smith's dad. That was awkward. Somewhere in Alpine,Utah, Adam is frantically calling NBA HQ trying to reach Smith's agent . . .
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

With Huerter gone, I guess Grayson Allen is the guy that's going to play in the backcourt with Mitchell?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

lol
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      With Huerter gone, I guess Grayson Allen is the guy that's going to play in the backcourt with Mitchell?
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Hmmph.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Hmmph.
                          Honestly, haven't we all been able to see that it's been Lebron every year for a good long time now? It seems the NBA feels it's best for the league to spread it around, but we all know who it really is, just like all those years that Jordan didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                            Honestly, haven't we all been able to see that it's been Lebron every year for a good long time now? It seems the NBA feels it's best for the league to spread it around, but we all know who it really is, just like all those years that Jordan didn't win.
                            shhhhh don't tell that to Jazz fans...
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              shhhhh don't tell that to Jazz fans...
                              Meh, Malone wasn't the best player. It was just like the people that have got the MVP over Bron Bron with the exception of Curry's MVP. Curry absolutely deserved the MVP that year even over LeBron James.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                              X