• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems like a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      This seems like a bad idea.

Who will free them when they are captured by ISIS?
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
        Who will free them when they are captured by ISIS?
        Death
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Death
          True solidarity it is, then!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Syria

Myboynoah, you know much more about foreign policy than I probably ever will, but count me as one of those people that is sick of US intervention in the Middle East. I honestly don't believe that "peace" is possible in that region.
            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Putin ally said to be in touch with Kremlin, Assad before his mercenaries attacked U.S. troops

This is pretty chilling. Obama opens the door for Russia to get on the ground in Syria and now Russian mercenaries attack our U.S. troops after coordinating with Moscow. Of course, they're mercenaries, so Putin can deny involvement.

Not surprisingly, the Russians got their asses kicked. Guys, you're not in Ukraine.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                Putin ally said to be in touch with Kremlin, Assad before his mercenaries attacked U.S. troops

This is pretty chilling. Obama opens the door for Russia to get on the ground in Syria and now Russian mercenaries attack our U.S. troops after coordinating with Moscow. Of course, they're mercenaries, so Putin can deny involvement.

Not surprisingly, the Russians got their asses kicked. Guys, you're not in Ukraine.

Russia is our friend!! Obama’s weakness on all things Russia tarnishes his legacy to a degree. Hey at least we have a more solid crew in there now. Speaking of that. I haven’t heard Huntsman’s name in the news since he got that gig.

Comment

Withdraw U.S. troops from Syria. Problem solved. There is no authorization for U.S. forces to be in Syria.
                  Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 02-23-2018, 05:26 PM.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Withdraw U.S. troops from Syria. Problem solved. There is no authorization for U.S. forces to be in Syria.
                    How old is the authorization for use of force that we're using anyway?

Comment

• Russia is weird.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        Russia is weird.

It's the deep state one world order dudes trying to start a world war, yo!

Comment

• That'll teach 'em Donald!

Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We have absorbed the strike”, the official told Reuters.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.
                          https://in.reuters.com/article/midea...-idINKBN1HL07J

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            That'll teach 'em Donald!
                            Yeah, it's too bad we couldn't have killed us some Russkies.
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Sigh...

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Yeah, it's too bad we couldn't have killed us some Russkies.
                                That did already happened when they ambushed us if you remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X