X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great story, SMR

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Come on. You have to know the difference between the words exciting and better, right?
      I’m not sure I know what “knobkocking” means

EDIT: if it involves looking at a video I’ll pass
      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
        I’m not sure I know what “knobkocking” means

EDIT: if it involves looking at a video I’ll pass
        You don't know what knobkocking means?

What about dickdocking? tooltouching? penispoking? cockcuddling? You need to spend more time in central Ohio, my friend.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          You don't know what knobkocking means?

What about dickdocking? tooltouching? penispoking? cockcuddling? You need to spend more time in central Ohio, my friend.
          Restate: if it involves watching a video OR spending time in central Ohio I’ll pass.
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Can we get Babs to tell Herbstreit that those curved collars haven't been in style for 10 years (any never for white guys)?

Done. The worst worst part of the Rose Bowl (there were so many worst parts) was watching David Pollack pretend to be objective on the sidelines when the mic was hot and then put his Georgia gear back on between takes. And then his reaction when Georgia blocked that kick? I mean seriously, ESPN.... You can do better than this.

Pollack.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Just watched the clips. I think it was Fowler saying "They'll self-police over there, won't they?"
              Well, that certainly makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                So...every player that Nick Saban has recruited at Alabama, that has stayed at Alabama, has won a National Championship.

That doesn't hurt the old recruiting pitch.
                That's incredible.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  I was going to use exciting but didn’t want to rub HFN nose in it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  There wasn’t any flash to Zeke beating Oregon’s LBs like he allegedly beats women. It was just straight forward and abusive.

Also even St. Marcus wasn’t enough to overcome the Urban vs Helfrich coaching mismatch. That was the most lopsided matchup since Junkie vs Austin Ainge in FTs.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

Also even St. Marcus wasn’t enough to overcome the Urban vs Helfrich coaching mismatch. That was the most lopsided matchup since Junkie vs Austin Ainge in FTs.
                    So you’re saying we are more exciting. Gotcha. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      So you’re saying we are more exciting. Gotcha. ;-)

No. You were better.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Sorry Brock. It doesn't work out all the time. That's what makes a championship once every 15-20 years so sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          It's been so long, I don't even remember who Babs used to quarrel with. Was it Wuap?
                          Fight with Babs? Moi? Babs and me was like peas and gravel.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                          X