No announcement yet.

KVN Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the thing that pisses me off the most about the honor code: I had no idea what a thick, luxuriant beard KVN was forced to hide while at BYU. I mean, can the HCO please just issue a man like him a beard card? Seriously, I hate the no-beard rule, but I could tolerate it if they made exceptions for real manly beards like the one on KVN. Such a tragedy.

van-noy-thumb--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Comment

• ESPN article about the growing prevalence of silicone wedding rings in the NFL. I'm a big fan of them.

Kyle Van Noy gets a shout out for wearing one , but loses points for having a white one

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        ESPN article about the growing prevalence of silicone wedding rings in the NFL. I'm a big fan of them.

Kyle Van Noy gets a shout out for wearing one , but loses points for having a white one
        I have one I wear at the gym while I lift.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

ESPN article about the growing prevalence of silicone wedding rings in the NFL. I'm a big fan of them.

White is delightsome. And a byu color!
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            White is delightsome. And a byu color!
            Is it? I thought BYU's colors were dark blue and tan?

Comment

Crap is it a tan out tonight, and I didn't get the word?

Comment

I'm not surprised. You seem to be about that far behind on most issues.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I’ve always enjoyed watching KVN play, but my joy ended when he started talking.

Add Mrs. Van Noy to my list of “better seen than heard.”

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...GHGTTAdmpVn4Uc
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    I’ve always enjoyed watching KVN play, but my joy ended when he started talking.

Why? Is she a woman or something?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      I’ve always enjoyed watching KVN play, but my joy ended when he started talking.

Yeeeouch.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I wasn't allowed to watch the Pats game because of the shit fit I threw at the end of the Saints game, justifiably, I might say in my own defense, but KVN had a monster game! Impressive showing for a guy who had such a mediocre start in the league. I will be rooting for the Pats next week.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          I wasn't allowed to watch the Pats game because of the shit fit I threw at the end of the Saints game, justifiably, I might say in my own defense, but KVN had a monster game! Impressive showing for a guy who had such a mediocre start in the league. I will be rooting for the Pats next week.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            No TV in the holding cell?
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I wasn't allowed to watch the Pats game because of the shit fit I threw at the end of the Saints game, justifiably, I might say in my own defense, but KVN had a monster game! Impressive showing for a guy who had such a mediocre start in the league. I will be rooting for the Pats next week.
                              Yeeeouch.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                It's just my sense of humor. I guess I'm not funny or it doesn't translate well in this format.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X